Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: AY HECS

Originally posted by c-lander

AY HECS man whatsup wit that dude on the ladder sketch, bro that shit is slick 2 me 4 some reason im really fuckin feelin alot, man hit me up jinx2162k or just drop a line abouot it on here, man

THATS REVISE'S SHIT HE'S FUCKIN ILL......IT LOOKS REAL AS SHIT RIGHT,,,, BUT IT ISN'T THAT DRAWIN INCLUDING THE LATTER COULD BE COVERD UP WITH YOUR HAND.....

Re: JUST ANOTHER BURBS BOOKWORM

Originally posted by aP@C

im about 35 min from the city but wanted to get in on this thread..

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/iiboring12ii.jpg'>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/iiboring22ii.jpg'>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/iiboring32ii.jpg'>

originally posted by HECZONER

im about as far from bein "pro" as one could be but ill definitely be down to paint if you want..just holla..

*ETC.COM.. you got a hot thread here, i dont want to fuck it up.. just say if u want my pics gone..*

APOC, I'm feelin' your sketches, especially the one with the arrows! Keep at it, I like your style! The only thing is that I like the old school styles, so I don't know if that means your style is ol' school or not. Gotta start somewhere, right?

Originally posted by fuel

FINE 39....

I THOUGHT ABOUT GOING TO COLUMBIA, BEEN TRYING TO GET INTO IT, BUT ITS GETTING TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE AND THE ECONOMY IS TO FUCKED TO BE THINKING ABOUT A CAREER IN ARTS OR DESIGNING....BUT A LOT OF MY BOYS WENT TO COLUMBIA....

LITTLE WORLD...NICE.....

fuel, I don't know which of those works on the previous thread you did, but the sketches of the 2 ladies and the old Native American woman are tight. You don't have to try and make a living at doing art, but it can be supplemental income.

I'm lookin' to buy some original art (or even lithos) from some of the cats on here. I don't have a lotta loot, but got a nice little house out here in AZ with some empty walls... Somebody holla' at me if they want to get paid!

You never know what can happen when you work hard at something you love...

fuel, I don't know which of those works on the previous thread you did, but the sketches of the 2 ladies and the old Native American woman are tight. You don't have to try and make a living at doing art, but it can be supplemental income.

I'm lookin' to buy some original art (or even lithos) from some of the cats on here. I don't have a lotta loot, but got a nice little house out here in AZ with some empty walls... Somebody holla' at me if they want to get paid!

YO FINE 39 I DID THOSE THREE SKETCHES....HOLLA...

Originally posted by fuel

YO FINE 39 I DID THOSE THREE SKETCHES....HOLLA...

fuel, I sent you an e-mail at your 12ozProphet mail account. Holla' back... You can reach me through this site:

http://groups.msn.com/ChicagoOldSchoolGraffiti

Peace...

Finer39er

hit my book up???

i was wonderin if any chicago writers wanna hit my new blackbook up...i know theres a lot of topics on here but shut up and deal with it...toys argue...heres the list if i didnt list u and u wanna hit it up e-mail me with some pics of your work... kast1cmw@hotmail.com

erie1cmw

etc.com

sega genesis

dredz

kepha

bufme1

potleeze

icecoldpops

heczoner

haser ones

egee1kenobi

flaskonecmw