Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by derZoner

dope shit! i like. i dont think that pee rock flag should be burning though!!!

hey you know thats funny that you say that. it really wasn't suppose to be burnin. it was suppose to be some jagged edges. but the yellow mixed with the red makin it look like some flames. but it s all good. i still represent that porto rock to my blood!

peace out derZoner!!!

FINE 39....

I THOUGHT ABOUT GOING TO COLUMBIA, BEEN TRYING TO GET INTO IT, BUT ITS GETTING TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE AND THE ECONOMY IS TO FUCKED TO BE THINKING ABOUT A CAREER IN ARTS OR DESIGNING....BUT A LOT OF MY BOYS WENT TO COLUMBIA....

LITTLE WORLD...NICE.....

• 2 weeks later...

post em again

hecz...i seen a sticker of yours at the Tower Records out by woodfield when I was out in the burbs a while ago...cleverly placed down under the shelf where the graff zines are...originally a NEWA sticker was there, then i put up a tag in blue for a joke and now it's rediculous with everyone making their mark in that 4" x 4" area...anyhow, those stickers of your were sick as hell...nice to see some cats in the burbs getting down with some quality ish.

post them flicks again...they didn't comethrough.

Archived