Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fan of original 8 bit nintendo games? I was "working" at the office and somebody told me to put vnes into a search engine. It's this site that has almost EVERY single old school nes game free and online. No downloads kids... straight java app. Very nice... I've been playing Kung Fu and Excitebike all morning!!!!

Kung Fu BTW is one of the dopest games of all time!!!! Save Sylvia son!!!!

and fuck the little gymnastic midgets on floors 2 & 3... they get on my damn nerves.

I'll post a sketch later to stay on topic XD

Peace.

thanx this site is tha shiznic!!!!!!!!:D NES!!!!!:cool:

"One of the most common questions asked by novice oil painters is "how long does it take for my painting to dry?" Generally speaking, oil paints will dry to the touch between 1-2 weeks after application. The actual drying time depends on the type of pigments contained within the paint, or to simplify, the colors that you use. For example titanium white dries slow, as it contains pigment derived from titanium oxide. Conversely, flake white dries very rapidly, as it contains pigments derived from lead. Oil paints dry due to oxidation. In other words, exposure of the pigments and binding oil to air. You can refer to this simple table to determine the drying times for most major colors:"

FUCK I CANT WAIT 2 WEEKS, i dunno whats gonna happen tomorrow..jesus..two weeks....

REVISE, AHHAHA, remember how when I picked up you and Mando and ya'll spotted that bar that had the "GAY LOTTO" ??? and yah'll was dyin to go in there??

thats funny because I recall you having the only ticket in the car. "Im a weiner!" you have a bad memory

MN, your not that far off.........your letters need some sharpening,3d's are looking correct but shit you throwing

charactors and bricks in the backround just keep practicing ALL them little techniques

cause thats what makes cats fresh working all the little things(like 3d,hi-lights,cracks,chunks,textures etc.,.....)

look at omens he's already got letters and what not but look at how much detail gets paid attention too.....it makes it 10x better

Archived