Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW!!!!!!

ESTE DROPPIN THAT HOTNESS !!!!!!! WOAH! HARD NOT TO JOCK THOSE SKETCHES THEM SHITS IS PURE FIRE!!!

I second that. Ya'll can call me a nut-hugger all day if u want, but that just means you dont know who this man is.

East, I remember seein a lot of your werk from magazines when I was just comin up. You've made some incredible contributions to the mid-west graff scene. I swear some of those productions you did with Aero, Dase, Skribe and Kuaze still blow away a lot of what's comin out now. You were and still are a major inspiration for me, thank you.

I SEE SOME PRETTY SERIOUS SEVENTH LETTER BITES>>>>>>AND EMIT BITES>>>>>>>WOW..................thats horrible... at least paint it if your gonna bite...............................nuff said

someone dont know much!!!!!

I'll give you a hint before everyone punk checks yoU, look at ESTE's crews he's throwin up and then find out what crew EMIT reps... as far as seventh letter bites I dont see where, but if you were referring to the RAW ASS XAUST piece... you know nothin... and as far as ESTE and EXAUST painting..... again, you know nothing.

PS.

Thats not a kid, thats actually OMENS tryin out new shit.

THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP........I HAVE 2 WEEKS TO GET A WEB SITE UP, I NEED A LOGO FOR THE SITE THAT WILL BE ON THE HOME PAGE AND OTHERS.......I WANT A HAND WRITTEN LOGO THAT SAYS GRAFFICFLIX ONE WORD OR TWO, WHICH EVER LOOKS BETTER.......I WILL CREDIT WHO EVER WRITES IT, ON THE SITE.........YOU CAN WRITE IT AND SEND ME A PIC THROUGH "PM" AND I'LL WORK OUT HOW TO GET IT FROM YOU.........SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, I ONLY HAVE TWO WEEKS...... THIS IS THE PHOTOBUCKET SO YOU KNOW I'M SEREOUS.......ONLY CHITOWN GRAFF.......

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h275/LOKI_305/

I HAVE MORE ON THE COMPUTER......PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP

A FAT TAG OR WHAT EVER........

YO MY BAD BUT YEA WAT COLOR OR B/W

THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP........I HAVE 2 WEEKS TO GET A WEB SITE UP, I NEED A LOGO FOR THE SITE THAT WILL BE ON THE HOME PAGE AND OTHERS.......I WANT A HAND WRITTEN LOGO THAT SAYS GRAFFICFLIX ONE WORD OR TWO, WHICH EVER LOOKS BETTER.......I WILL CREDIT WHO EVER WRITES IT, ON THE SITE.........YOU CAN WRITE IT AND SEND ME A PIC THROUGH "PM" AND I'LL WORK OUT HOW TO GET IT FROM YOU.........SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, I ONLY HAVE TWO WEEKS...... THIS IS THE PHOTOBUCKET SO YOU KNOW I'M SEREOUS.......ONLY CHITOWN GRAFF.......

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h275/LOKI_305/

I HAVE MORE ON THE COMPUTER......PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP

A FAT TAG OR WHAT EVER........

Archived