Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm seein red.

yeah i noticed that little battle between you and reso...i felt no need to get into that one...plus you served him with that 3D sketch...all i'm getting are little red x's...i wanna see your flix cuz.

Post again, if you can.

T35T3R0N1

I DO! NOT A PRO AT IT BUT I BOMB WHENEVER I CAN

BUT OFCOURSE HECZ DONT GET NOTICED CUZ HE IN THE BURBS!:o

THIS IS THE ONLY THING I GOT FLICKS OF..

YO KEPHA, I EMAILED YOU ABOUT HOOKIN ME UP WITH SOME OF YOUR STICKERS MAN, DID YOU GET THE EMAIL?

JUST ANOTHER BURBS BOOKWORM

im about 35 min from the city but wanted to get in on this thread..

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/iiboring12ii.jpg'>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/iiboring22ii.jpg'>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/iiboring32ii.jpg'>

originally posted by HECZONER

i wish that instead of going over my shit they would of gone paintin with me!!

im about as far from bein "pro" as one could be but ill definitely be down to paint if you want..just holla..

*ETC.COM.. you got a hot thread here, i dont want to fuck it up.. just say if u want my pics gone..*

dope shit apoc! hit me up lets do some fr8s this weekend!

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

why dont you cats ever come to the city to wreck shit??

uncharted land to me.

ReViSe been tellin me to go bomin with him but everytime i call he aint there!! hopefully this weekend!!

Originally posted by KephaOneLove

sorry if i sound like an asshole, but do any of you guys paint?

southsider inquiry...

indeed a good question....i got served with 1 yr. supervision and comm. service for the bs...i'm a perfectionist, which makes me a horrible candidate for what's required of a "get in get out" writer in this city, I gotta learn to just leave it alone when it's done and be up. I been out of town for the better part of the last 5 years doing $hit sparatically, most of my progression has been done out of town. I'm sure I'll get hollered at by all you cats representing all the realness that is graff...but due to my current legal situation and my addiction to graff I'm looking to kick some permission walls...my guy is helping me out, trying to get me hooked up with the Boogie Park wall in down in his hood...but if anyone wants to help a fellow writer out get at me.

Re: dope shit apoc! hit me up lets do some fr8s this weekend!

Originally posted by HECZONER

ReViSe been tellin me to go bomin with him but everytime i call he aint there!! hopefully this weekend!!

:lol: Revise? I been trying to go bombing with that nigga for like 10yrs now....and it ain't happened yet.

...actually now 10 yrs, more like a few months, but you get what I'm saying..

I GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYIN

I'VE WAS SUPPOSED TO GO OUT WITH HIM HE WEEK WE PAINTED MR. RAGS IN WOODFIELD (THAT WAS 5MTHS AGO) SHIT THAT PLACE EVEN WENT OUT OF BUSINESS ITS BEEN THAT LONG!! SO YEAH, I HAVE MY HIGH HOPES TO PAINT IN THE CHI ONE DAY.. TIL THEN PROPS TO YOU AND YOUR WORK MAN. PEACE!

Guest KephaOneLove

thanks for the replies...its good to see that you guys can talk educated like...and not get all, fuck this and fuck that<monkey brained>...peace...

and to heczoner , i got your email. i dont mind tradin, but im really bad about sendin stuff out, i never do...so i dont know if that helps you out...peace..:king:

yo t35t3r

Originally posted by T35T3R

indeed a good question....i got served with 1 yr. supervision and comm. service for the bs...i'm a perfectionist, which makes me a horrible candidate for what's required of a "get in get out" writer in this city, I gotta learn to just leave it alone when it's done and be up. I been out of town for the better part of the last 5 years doing $hit sparatically, most of my progression has been done out of town. I'm sure I'll get hollered at by all you cats representing all the realness that is graff...but due to my current legal situation and my addiction to graff I'm looking to kick some permission walls...my guy is helping me out, trying to get me hooked up with the Boogie Park wall in down in his hood...but if anyone wants to help a fellow writer out get at me.

yo tester you saifd that one of your guys is gonna try to get you a spot on the boogie park wall????? who's your guy???? also why do so many people talk about that wall so much.... i'm curious why people want to paint it s bad????:confused:

Guest KephaOneLove
Originally posted by IceColdPops

My 1992 inner blackbook cover and something from inside...

http://chrissilva.com/studio1/sketchbook.jpg'>

Clockwise from upper right:

FredOnes when he wrote TSO (TooSoonOner), Ewok's (Minn.) "Pisspoor" stickers, Dig's sister, me, Antck & me.

http://chrissilva.com/studio1/tittybrain.jpg'>

Damn, someone has been holding off on the old school sketches, come one gives us a little more, shit is hot!. I gots a book that was started in 92, a lot of 3xd sketches. Will post as soon as I scan them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived