ORIGINAL 12oz Ganstas

Guest SPLINTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

hesher,

nobody got love for philly heads.

rusty boxcars sat nite huh? i got the message but it was a hectic weekend...

im ol' skool.

school house rock kinda old.

3 or 4 boards deep old.

that moldy shit you find in your fruit and veggie crisper when you move out and clean the fridge so you can get your security deposit back kinda old.

tease- glad to see your back, or have been back and grown up. you always amused me.

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Guest SPLINTER

tease ive been up to being a jock. i have no interest in doing graff no more since it became POP around here and little kids heated all the surrounding cities and yards. now im a jock. i play football and go to school and play with the girlies in between.

but nonetheless KEEP THE ART ALIVE

whatever the art may be.

1. goddamn this is a corny ass topic.

2. the "original" board was the one back a couple of years ago that you didnt have to register to post on. people actually dropped some knowledge without the cool guy circle of big name writers, and without the inane flood of noname toys with attitudes. all that got fucked up when someone decided itd be fun to start flooding it. bling bling.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by eros:

I have been here for a long time- I just don't say(type) much.

^ditto,

but I type a bit more.

we the maneless faceless masses,

stand up and be counted.

Guest WebsterUno

T-C-o-B! Some think Im chillen, eating donuts and gettin my slob on. But we've been handling B.I. nah mean. Actions speak louder than words, so Ill shut up now.

P.S. Ima' romp till the wheels fall off, jigguh.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by cmeup:

and tha thing that everyone is wanting to know tha most about me, how's tha girl thing going... its going real good, im talking to alotta girls, still aint hit nothing up but you know..im close.

~>cmeup.A.K.A.ibtease<~

12ozOG's. sup everyone...

pay attention hesh!!!!

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Guest SPLINTER
Originally posted by GODZILLA:

you dont carry that extra pen in your pocket anymore?a pencil?....i dont know if i could ever do that...I'll just go shit on a city..

actually i do icant get rid of the habbit. and i do bust a few tags a month and i also write funny shit on bathroom walls to make the guys who shit there have a laugh.

Guest SPLINTER

i was on the original board to except i have to agree with BOB on this one i didnt like the format i only posted a few times but i was there.

• 2 years later...
Originally posted by onesandzeros

1. goddamn this is a corny ass topic.

2. the "original" board was the one back a couple of years ago that you didnt have to register to post on. people actually dropped some knowledge without the cool guy circle of big name writers, and without the inane flood of noname toys with attitudes. all that got fucked up when someone decided itd be fun to start flooding it. bling bling.

http://www.theproducesection.com/pix/snoop.jpg'>

Archived