/ice City (MIA-305) Xposure

TimeHasCome

Guest KingJive305

NO COMPRENDE, AHORRA.

YOU GONNA COMPRENDER WHEN MY BOOT IS IN YOUR MOUTH..... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KingJive305

SMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo this smilie here haunts me at night. that shit be poppin' out the fuckin' covers an' shit. this fuckin' smilie wont go away. fuckin' krazy ass smilie. who the fuck invented that psychotic lookin' son of smilie? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

AAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TONIGHT & EVERY WEDNESDAY NITEE!!!!

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/1%20MUD.jpg'>

Right off Biscayne Blvd. and 54th Street. Starts at 8PM ends at like 3AM, Girls don't get wild until like 11pm.

Don't miss it for anything in the world, its only $5 dollar cover, don't be cheap, and its ALL AGES, NO ID.

There will be BANDS PLAYING & ARTISTS PERFORMING, and then a hole bunch of booty, its fun exciting and tonight.

;) :cool: :p :crazy: :dazed: :idea: :) :king:

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/MUD%202.jpg'>

I do not know about you, but I and most guys want to see these chicks beat each others asses.

ASS + TITTIES ------------ TITS AND ASS T & A

Theres alot of girls in the audience & crowd and enough fighting.

Interesting exiting something new raw fresh, tonight.

OOPs,i forgot..............

I thought this was a forum for pics......................guess not!!!!!!!!!!

Really,what are you guys afraid of? Me,my site or both!...

Yo RAVEN talk to your peoples..........or just get at me homie!......

THIS IS BULLSHIT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Rekal FDC

for starters for someone that doesnt seem to fond of us, u seem more like a fan i mean after all, u kno how many legals we've got, that we paint in calm chill places, were all clean and prepped out, geez i wonder what esle u kno about us. ur right u do make it seem like a big deal but really whats it to you if we get props or not. trying to make us look bad because heads give us props is really pathetic. no one in FDC claims king status or that we are "miami." but u cant deny that we are part of the miami graff scene. us quit in 2 years hahaha all i have to say is the guilty judge by there condition but u do have the right to your opinion.

I will make this as short as I can since when I went to send, it messed up. First off, I would never be a groupie for a bunch of ego maniac kids who think they are the shit. Your more like shit alright. You, and all of FDC know very well about how you paint. Prove me wrong.

Also, who does not know how many legals you guys have? If we dont see them, then you guys rush out and post all your little backyard "pieces" (if that is what you like to reffer to them as) to every Florida graff site.

I am not trying to make you guys look bad, you do it on your own. Who gives you props?! Toys? Dont even come with DAM, AIM, and TSC give you guys props. More like you dickride for props. The only one worth mention of props in the crew is Evae. Speaking of Evae, I wish I was there to see all your faces when Evae introduced you to AIM, TSC, and DAM. You all must have felt soo star strucked.

You guys are nothing to Miami. You never did nothing to and/or for Miami. Let me guess, since you know AIM that makes you a part of the Miami graff scene?! Sorry, but the faces are necessary here. :lol::lol::lol: Honestly, what have you guys done? You blew up a year and a half ago with one of the best legals of 2002...

http://www.graffiti.org/miami/evae-junq-seper8-menge.jpg'>

Two years in the game? I give you guys one, and you will all disappear. You were nothing, you are nothing, and you will be nothing. The guilty judge by their condition? I wont brag, all I will say is mail me with the address to your next legal. I would love to fill your next Johnny Bravo or The Rugrats production with throw ups and hands.

We want to hear the facts boy. So if you are not going to reply with them, I do not want to hear it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, April 12th

from 7-11PM

Parlor Del Suvito along with Dubwise Recordings

presents

"BEFORE THE BUFF"

a collective of traditional graff writers, muralists, digital format, 3D, sencil, and urban, sub-urban fine artists.

live performance by DJ Unemplyed

DIRECTIONS

I-95 to Davie Blvd

west to 441/st. rd 7

north on 441

first U turn after Peters rd

then immediate right into

warehouse district

991 s st. rd 7 bay b-12

CONTACT INFO

954 823 1928

parlordelsuvito@aol.com

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

THATS RIGHT!!!!!

THATS ALL MIAMI IS KNOWN 4 ALL THESE MOTHERFUKAZZ TALKIN SHIT OUT THERE ASSS PERSONALLY I CANT STAND IT CUZ EVERYONE IN MIAMI IS A FAKE FUCK THEY SMILE INYOUR FACE AND TALK SHIT BEHIND YOUR BACK AND THATSA FACT OF LIFE ALITTLE BUT OF MIAMI A DEFFINIT HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAA THATS WHY I JUST STICK WITH CREW MEMBERS CUZ ANYONEELSE IS TROUBLE OR EVEN MORE LIKE IT THERE FULLL OF SHIT HA HA HA HA HA HA HA MIAMI IS THE CAPITAL OF SHIESTY GRAFF WRITERS DONT YALL AGREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! CHUQ<=== THEY HATE EVERYONE CREW<===============================2003

Guest SOUTH TRAIN

RELAX LIL NIGGA...

THERE ARE SOME REAL GEEEEEEEEEEEEZ IN THE 305......

WE JUST MOVE IN SILENCE.... EXCEPT FOR SOME OF US THAT HAVE BECOMEINTERNET CELEBS.... hahahaha QUE WELTA BASH :king:

Hahhahahahahahhahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: .......I know right!!!!!........Fuck it homie..."There'e no such thing as bad publicity".......Junebugg your fuckin awesome..hit me up..

Evil Twinz FO LYFE.......................

p.s. NOW I'M A HOUSEHOLD NAME

..BASHO..

Specialized To Vandalize

Writing History

Freight Slaves

Killa Bomb Threat

....................................:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived