/ice City (MIA-305) Xposure

TimeHasCome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KingJive305

ME BITER??

bASSh--- DASH

MONEY MAKIN MIAMI--- MONEY MAKIN MANHATTEN

NOW WHO DID YOU SAY WAS THE BITER.

I was about to reply to you REKAL, but I noticed that was for YOUR NOT WELCOME.......

So I won't exhale, waiting to exhale.....

Ya be safe..

ohh and I forgot the 3rd legal, its the one on 79st.

Ohh and the one I said was on the same building, well, you know what I meant, one is on the roof, and the other is 20 feet away, facing the same direction and all, I can't never get a good pic of the roof, the only times I go by there is once in a blue and its past 2 am, so it's too dark and too far to flick it, but ohh well, no lie, first time I saw that roof, I thought it was ESTO and them coming back......for no reason, just was driving fast and that came through my mind.

Yo if ya got any ENAMEL or PRYER (other than the one in the alley dedicated to DJ ROB ONE, RIP) post em up....

if you just here to hate, just shut up....

ya bring it cause I've been outside....

Im in tampa right now so I can't get on too often, only when I find a working phone jack or away from business..

On the way here I saw some KEMS in the TURNPIKE right befor the TOLL, I don't think thats WK KEMS, well, those that know clear that up, cause I think theres a KEMS in CENTRAL FLORIDA..

well peace to all, and peqce to wild kid kems....tiche spen a2m jive re-1.

YOU

:lol: :lol: :lol: sorry.........welfare collector lil havana wannabe ballerville sucker!.................How much better can you make me look!........don't you wish you could kick my ass............!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at you very hard!

Guest KingJive305

a few times....

but thats besides the point. anyways here"s the rest of da story. so seeing how much of a pussy he was. i was relieved to know why i was after him all this time. so i chased him down the tracks. in hopes of fucking the pussy on the train tracks. oh what a rush. but the fuckin pussy ran like you never thought a pussy could run. ill fuck you next time you pussy bASSh.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest KingJive305

my mom? what are you crazy?

i already did my mom and she said she wouldnt give you none even if she was a dyke and saw your big "pussy" ass runnin down the street. you fag.

Hahahahhahaahahha

I figured it all out now..........Your the pussy nigga that got his head cracked by JUVENILE with a bottle outside the IMPROV......YOU FUCKIN COMEDIAN YOU!:lol: :lol: :lol:

ps......YOU CAN'T WIN,I WAS BORN FOR THIS GRAFF-ART SHIT!

Guest KingJive305

WIN???

win what??? your ass? thats the only thing you got to offer cuz from what your dad told me your head "sucks". win. win dis dick in your ass.

Yeah ok buddy what ever you say jivey!

Son let me tell you this...........I MADE YOU.......I'm your daddy,I gave you life and now i'll show you death!.......You have absolutely nothing but lame insults and absolutely nothing to show for your "graff career" you old schooler you!!!!!!.......You are a clear example of a "MIAMI TOY"

Show me you can burn me homie!...show me!:idea: how's that sound!

Guest KingJive305

burn?

nigguh when i catch you ima put up your ass what your dead grandmother put on my dick, the herpes then we'll see who burned who.

Archived