/ice City (MIA-305) Xposure

TimeHasCome

Timer..............your a joke kidd!

You entertain us all.......even me so continue doin a good job...YOU FUCKIN CLOWN!.......................Your mouth is my toilet....Your house is in my hood.............watch your lip.......juss got the heads up on where you stay!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahhahahaha

FUNNY YOU THINK THAT,I'M JUST HERE MAKIN EVERTHING TRUTHFUL,MOST OF YOU TOYS......LIVE ON HERE TO "KNOW" WHATS GOING ON.............I'M ON HERE TO SEE WHAT IT IS YOU FOOLS THINK YOU "KNOW" IS GOINGS ON!:lol: :lol: COME ON HOMIE,YOU NIGGAHS DON'T DO SHIT.....YOU NIGGAHS BEING(jive,thc,swissloser etc....)

YALL NIGGAS DROP YOUR NAME,DROP A PIC OR SOMETHING!!!!! THEN COME HOLLA AT ME TILL THEN ADMIRE ME.....SOMEMORE!:king:

AGREE or DISAGREE, this is the TRUTH n the TRUTH is me..

TALLAHASSEE MAYOR AKA BASH..

Your one funny ass clown, and very lucky that real niggas don't want to put you on the spot....

1. You say you've been WRITTING for 15 Years.

(Thats a big fucking lie, try at most sinse 1999, and still haven't done shit)

2. You talk shit, so much shit, about LEGALS, but you contradict yourself homey, a Million times.

(Theres nothing wrong with LEGALS, but you talk so much shit about them like your crew don't do none, they got many, in Miami and even you did LEGALS in Cali when you visited..)

3. Mr. big bad ass illegal, you've prob. done at most, at most,(that means that I honestly think you've done way less) 30 FR8s' tops....

AT most you've done no more than 30 Fr8s, And nothing else at all..

And don't front like ohh I lost the pictures and all that bs, you know you even shower with a camera, damn cause you even take pictures of you writting BASH in the sand with your fingers, so you must've taking pics of all the fr8s you've done....

And last of all, YOUR THE SOFTEST NIGGAH IN FLORIDA........

Reasons, You do nothing but TALK SHIT ONLINE, Not face to face, and CATCH BEEF and TRY TO ACT HARD ALL THE TIME IN THE INTERNET, and then you send all your little friends in the same FORUM to talk shit to who ever your talking shit to.

Bitch niggah, HANDLE YOUR OWN, cause these niggas you have in other States aint going to do you any good in the streets of MIAMI, If and when you Come to the STREETS OF MIAMI...

You all know that, Friends or Enemies Of Lil ol Hoe ass BASH...

He comes here like he runs shit, talks shit, and then says, My Dawgs know where you live, Im sending them to you, HANDLE YOUR OWN CLOWN< don't bring the Circus, to try to hurt us....

Aint u a soldjah, then quit sending your troops..Less talk more action..

Ohh they know where I stay, the streetz homey, da streets...come

cause time has come.

peqce

lol ok bash has been writing for a while, just cuz you or your friends dont know doesnt mean he didnt. another thing u guys need to relax, all of you are fallin into his trap by replying. dont you guys see? are u guys so blind that the internet talking is actually getting you upset? shake it off its just the flinternet anyways man, shits a joke.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

NOW THEY SEE YOUR TRUE COLORS...

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???

THAT NIGGAZ WOULD'NT EVER START TO REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE

REALLY ABOUT... NIGGA SIT THERE IN YOUR COZY HIDEAWAY

AND COLLECT ON THE COMPU FAME"I'M BIG BASH AND I WRECK SHIT"

I GUES I'M NOT REAL BECAUSE I DON'T TAKE PICS OR DOCUMENT EVERY FUCKIN TAG OR THROW I DELIVER... YOU KNOW WHAT, FROM THE LAST FEW TIMES I'VE BEEN IN MIAMI, I GOT UP AND SEE SHIT FROM YOU... OHHH YEAH, YOU HAVENT BEEN THERE IN A FUCKIN YEAR.

DAAAMN HOMIE!!! MIA TO FULLEST... WAKE UP NIGG, YOU'RE THE REAL

JOKE, POTNAH!!! I'VE GOT UP WITH HEADS IN FS, GW, AND IMK IN

Y O U R CITY BUT, YOU'RE SOOO BITCH, YOU WON'T COME TO MY CITY

EVEN AFTER I FUCKIN CHALLENGED YOUR ASSS...BRING IT!!!

AND I DON'T SIGN MY NAME BECAUSE IT'S THE SAME NAME THAT I USE

TO -B O M B- NIGGA... IF I WAS ALL ABOUT TRAINS&LEGALS I'D BE

HAPPY TO SIGN OFF ... COME BACK WITH SOMETHING BETTER THAN

A HARDCORE GANGSTA THREAT AND A BUNCH OF SMILES PUSSY...

GERKEM-----> FOUR- ZERO FUCKIN -SEVEN-

I'M WAITING WITH SOME NIGGAZ THAT GET UP... AND STAY UP...

Originally posted by NoOnesWelcum

I totally agree with you TimeHasCome. For starters, I feel the girl needs a new name change. Maybe its just me. Also, yea she's not the first to get help, butif shes going to get help all the time, then its not really her doing the graff, and theres not much a point to it. Look what happend to KEL (Ladie Kel from Miami for those who don't know).

I've caught like six to eight legals by them. I'd say some conclusions I drew from seeing these legals, but I'd probably be called "stupid", "toy", and stuff like that, so i'll keep it to myself. Theres two legals on 103rd. I doubt on the same building. Theres the roof, and the car place.

"Wow they paint with calm, in no hurry, in calm clean places, with no risk, with no worries, with too much paint, all clean and preped out."

I 100% agree with that. I too give them a year or two, and they'll be finished. Just my opinion. I make it seem like a big deal, because I hear soo many people give these kids props like they are Miami. Yea props, but you all are no kings.

Respect to the true niggaz.

You know who you are.

No name calling.

for starters for someone that doesnt seem to fond of us, u seem more like a fan i mean after all, u kno how many legals we've got, that we paint in calm chill places, were all clean and prepped out, geez i wonder what esle u kno about us. ur right u do make it seem like a big deal but really whats it to you if we get props or not. trying to make us look bad because heads give us props is really pathetic. no one in FDC claims king status or that we are "miami." but u cant deny that we are part of the miami graff scene. us quit in 2 years hahaha all i have to say is the guilty judge by there condition but u do have the right to your opinion.

Archived