Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TimeHasCome

/ice City (MIA-305) Xposure

Re: Ain't hating, aint faking....

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

Ha FRED.

LADIE relatives in GERMANY, how did that question come up??

She picked up a Magazine like in late 2002. Now if she can look at the magazine all day long, and talk to the Pieces and consider them family, then ohh well, but she's done like four 3 color so called pieces, with the most regular and usual form of 3d, and prob. 3 out of the 4 things that she's done was on boards..

Well everyones got to start somewhere and some how, as long as she's doing something... Thats what I say.

But I care less whether a girl or a guy.. GRAFFITI has no sex..

MUSIC, Race, COLOR, and GRAFFITI is much bigger than Played out, false advertised, Commercial DEAD HIP HOP...... but thats another story.

It aint all about the bengamins, but I make em' on da side.

She's cute and thats all I can give to her. No more junk.

peqce

I dont know the girl, but I honestly have to agree with this cat. The man is spitting the truth. The only thing is I have a tingly feeling that the only reason she is graffing is because her boyfriend does it. She does her thing though. Junq & Her do their little colorful legals all over Miami. They get props. She can honestly work on her hand and her throws before she jumps to colorful legals though. Too much too fast is too bad. Whatever tho.

Paint how you feel.

Do your thang! Let your nuts hang!

Support those troops, and whats this Home Depot you speak of Jive?! :o ;)

Guest ikueism

ive seen junq pieces over there at the toejam production place.i used to be out there when i was like 12.

ah man..toejam..dam dog..remeber when that kid through the canon the floor..and i picked it up and the can blew up all on my new ecko shirt that i stole form tjmax...dam the memories..i hate that place now..

Guest SOUTH TRAIN

....eeeggggghhhhh!!

HEY LADIE... NICE SNORK.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

for some reason i dont think "ladie" did those pieces herself... look at her handstyles next to the 2nd piece in their last post.. now i can believe she did those but then with those handstyles and then for her to bust out with str8 as fuk lines, 3d,double outline and inner trim..i start to doubt.. not hatin just sayin wut i think..

YO NIGGA FROM CHITOWN HERE GOING TO THE INFAMOUS MIAMI, WHOS DOWN TO PAINT....GOING IN TOW WEEKS....

the titty guy is right !

crome should still be painting, hes probably doing some fresh tats in the bing right now !

yup' agreed, some "317" guy did a fill-in on the front of a highway sign in north miami on I-95. best shit in recent bomming mia history.

Guest KingJive305

3I7

YEAH THEY DID THAT FILL IN ON THAT GREEN SIGN I GOT THE PIC.

Originally posted by ( * ) ( * )

when the fuck am I gonna see some Crook & Crome....THey did more than enough of their share..

exstacy... :o

he'll be back one day ;)

big up to my boy 3i7 fucking shit up

Guest clockwork202

hey i was in miami a couple months ago and i saw a lot of EROK stuff pretty fresh shit, but have any of you heard of GONZ if you have can you post some flix he has some dope shit

Re: He's not comin back......you ain't heard homie!!!

Originally posted by MiamiMayor

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hey hey hey goodbye!!!

i heard i heard...sucks to be busted over that stupid shit....

Guest ikueism

EROK

i ate a hotdog today from downtown. i think imma be sick.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this