/ice City (MIA-305) Xposure

TimeHasCome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ( * ) ( * )

when the fuck am I gonna see some Crook & Crome....THey did more than enough of their share..

exstacy... :o

he'll be back one day ;)

big up to my boy 3i7 fucking shit up

Guest clockwork202

hey i was in miami a couple months ago and i saw a lot of EROK stuff pretty fresh shit, but have any of you heard of GONZ if you have can you post some flix he has some dope shit

Re: He's not comin back......you ain't heard homie!!!

Originally posted by MiamiMayor

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hey hey hey goodbye!!!

i heard i heard...sucks to be busted over that stupid shit....

I agree we shouldn't make a whole subject about her, or them. LADIE.

But you also shouldn't be posting her same pics like 40 times like if she's somebody............

Its cool to post pics but don't swet that shit, for you didn't even take the pics yourself, they we're sent to you.....

I've seen her shit in person, not neat at all, always almost the same exact outline........

But it's alright... Its cool to have a GIRL in the game, but she's got to earn her NAME.....

When I saw her paint like 4 months ago, she did it all by herself, but then again, that was after she's painted most of these posted on this board, and it didn't even look half as good......

I can't tell you that she doesn't do her shit, but I know they've helped her, or still help her......

Wow they paint with calm, in no hurry, in calm clean places, with no risk, with no worries, with too much paint, all clean and preped out, for what reasons, THATS NOT GRAFFITI..... Go to da movies...

all love....

Ohh NO ONES WELCOME

You said that they got LEGALS all over MIAMI, ha. Try like 3. And I only recall 2, both in 103st. Both on the same building.

Its good what they've done in 1 year painting.. ha, give it a year.

I've seen 100's come and go.. Gone with the wind..

JUNQ all over TOEJAM Productions, Not the same JUNQ then, why don't ya ask JUNQ when did he start writting.....

And 12, that wasn't too long ago, not too many years I mean..

Before you tell me who you are, tell me where you up at.......

Hollah

FOAM CITY

Man juss shut the fuck up already muthafucka.....And by the way.....GO PAINT SOMETHIN and flick it.......POST and chill the fuck out homie yappin bout this and that niggah as of right now LADIE GOT MORE UPS THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............come holla at me niggah you know where i'm at!!!!!...ALL YOU FUCK NIGGAS KNOW WHERE I'M AT!!!!!!....so than why am i still here?......:idea:

I totally agree with you TimeHasCome. For starters, I feel the girl needs a new name change. Maybe its just me. Also, yea she's not the first to get help, butif shes going to get help all the time, then its not really her doing the graff, and theres not much a point to it. Look what happend to KEL (Ladie Kel from Miami for those who don't know).

I've caught like six to eight legals by them. I'd say some conclusions I drew from seeing these legals, but I'd probably be called "stupid", "toy", and stuff like that, so i'll keep it to myself. Theres two legals on 103rd. I doubt on the same building. Theres the roof, and the car place.

"Wow they paint with calm, in no hurry, in calm clean places, with no risk, with no worries, with too much paint, all clean and preped out."

I 100% agree with that. I too give them a year or two, and they'll be finished. Just my opinion. I make it seem like a big deal, because I hear soo many people give these kids props like they are Miami. Yea props, but you all are no kings.

Respect to the true niggaz.

You know who you are.

No name calling.

What ever you say putica.......

You might know where i live but you obviously don't know shit bout the game..............I got more shit in miami than you'll ever have and i haven't been there for a year!!!!!!!!!.....ask somebody fool.....and also why have non of us ever seen 1 muthafuckin pic of yours.............huh?

.......explain whore..........Your mouth is my toilet.....

Go outside homie......Go Outside!!!!!!!.......................YOUR THE TOY HOMIE..and erryone knows it!!!!!!.....hate what you want.....I could care less...I know me and MIAMI knows me......you obviously are sleepin!!!

I am obviously WORKIN HARD!

Niggaz hard online..

Niggas do like 3 legals and started writting in 2002 and get SO MUCH PROPS. But look who's giving them props, You Got To EARN your shit or I'll burn your shit.....

And TALLAHASSEE MAYOR, I don't see ya....Aint nobody see ya..

You aint in MIAMI and are not up in MIAMI.

Not even in SOUTH FLORIDA..

(Prove me wrong.) wheres your shit at.. Naw niggah you eat where you shit at....

PUT YOU ON THE SPOT......

When was WH established......

Internet punk, fake thug, niggah you Prep..

peqce

Ohhh so you say your running in Miami, Yeah with your LEGS....

Naw but really you say you have so much shit RUNNING in MIAMI(305).

Why don't you just name one......

MR. TALLAHASSEE MAYOR, JEB BUSH JR.. Just say one spot that your up on in MIAMI...

OHH and sinse you HATE LEGALS and talk so much shit about them, Lets see what you name...

Ohh and how come u aint answer a QUESTION about your own CREW. Or should I say, a crew that your in.... What YEAR...

Im outside in my LAPTOP, U just don't know.....homey..

93 till infinity

Who the hell do you think you are?........What the hell have you done?..

What the fuck is your name?...........Now that erryone knows your A WH DICKRYDER........send me your address and i'll have my secretary send you an AUTOGRAPH............Now answer my ?????'s

Why haven't we seen any of your pic/pics?

Archived