EARSNOT

Guest fannypack

Props on his fame & personality, but...

I'm sorry, but I'm just not feeling his 'style.' It looks like some toy scrawl from 1983. You'd think after all this time he'd learn some style.

Flame me if you must, but it's true.

Your pretty much right, but thats one of the reasons why i love earsnot. he just doesnt give a fuck, if his shit aint the best shit running so what? He just destroys shit for the fact of getting your name up and destroying shit. so many writers today spend so much time at home making their shit perfect that there not out hittin them streets.

just one mans opinion...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whether or not internet haters think hes not up i think some of the shit he said in infamy was really thought provoking and he probably has some life experiances that would probably make a really good book hah so write one fool i want to read it personally i think there should be a lot more books like desa mta and fuzz one and the tkid one .... now you can all start making fun of me for this post

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
if you actually watched infamy like you say you have you'd hear him talk about that and his opinion on it.

total destruction ... fuck being " pretty "

you think he wants to be the gay writer .. you think their aren't any others?

maybe, just a maybe he's just one of the few who are real enough to be them self

no matter what a bunch of gossiping bumpkins online say. ;)

in sf theres a openly gay writer heart, but hes more of the sterotypical gay male. he was in piece by piece, heres his segment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ovsERb3S4lg

he used to do legit stuff, but i havent seen any of it in a long time, most of his stuff is just really big ugly tags now.

Archived