EARSNOT

Guest fannypack

Everyone who's agrument with earsnot is that he's a sperm burper is an obvious homo-phobe.. get over it dude.......... the gay is everywhere. Watch your back.. LITERALLY!!!!

I don't live in NY so I'm no authority on the matter, but I've never seen an earsnot Piece.

all this documentation, Infamy, BlaBla, I see tag's, rollers, and fill's... all vital medium's.. but where are the pieces?

In my opinion Snot is trying to stand out by saying stuff like "Yeah I'm a gay writer, and I'll punch your teeth the fuck out" Who care's if your gay, and you talk like a thugged out valley girl, you should let the work you put in speak for you. instead of just being the gay writer....

Just my opinion on the matter.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone who's agrument with earsnot is that he's a sperm burper is an obvious homo-phobe.. get over it dude.......... the gay is everywhere. Watch your back.. LITERALLY!!!!

I don't live in NY so I'm no authority on the matter, but I've never seen an earsnot Piece.

all this documentation, Infamy, BlaBla, I see tag's, rollers, and fill's... all vital medium's.. but where are the pieces?

In my opinion Snot is trying to stand out by saying stuff like "Yeah I'm a gay writer, and I'll punch your teeth the fuck out" Who care's if your gay, and you talk like a thugged out valley girl, you should let the work you put in speak for you. instead of just being the gay writer....

if you actually watched infamy like you say you have you'd hear him talk about that and his opinion on it.

total destruction ... fuck being " pretty "

you think he wants to be the gay writer .. you think their aren't any others?

maybe, just a maybe he's just one of the few who are real enough to be them self

no matter what a bunch of gossiping bumpkins online say. ;)

I watched infamy, I thought it was funny how he refused to buy steak and shit like that..... and total destruction....... from what my homies in NY tell me he hasnt done shit in a few year's. so mush for destruction huh?

and I'm not saying he want's to be "the gay writer" I'm sure there's more, there's a writer from my area who's openly gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that).. I'm saying he's (earsnot) using his homosexuality to stand out in a city of people who crush wayyyyy harder than him and put in work in all aspect's of the craft, including "pretty" pieces.

so you can assume I'm a gossiping bumpkin or whatever else you want to say. I didnt mean to diss the guy or his cheerleader's......;) like I said the last time it's just my opinion.....

"get a graffiti coloring book!" chump.

• 4 weeks later...
I watched infamy, I thought it was funny how he refused to buy steak and shit like that..... and total destruction....... from what my homies in NY tell me he hasnt done shit in a few year's. so mush for destruction huh?

and I'm not saying he want's to be "the gay writer" I'm sure there's more, there's a writer from my area who's openly gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that).. I'm saying he's (earsnot) using his homosexuality to stand out in a city of people who crush wayyyyy harder than him and put in work in all aspect's of the craft, including "pretty" pieces.

so you can assume I'm a gossiping bumpkin or whatever else you want to say. I didnt mean to diss the guy or his cheerleader's......;) like I said the last time it's just my opinion.....

nah, i met this dude plenty of times, granted he is a homothug, which to me is the craziest oxymoron of all time, he DOES still get up, i used to leave work after he did, and see new tags he caught that day. He was a respectable dude too. Most of his shit is in the village but if you go uptown above 145th to dyckman, he still got a lot of tags.

but at the end of the day, fuck bitches and get money

• 1 month later...
Props on his fame & personality, but...

I'm sorry, but I'm just not feeling his 'style.' It looks like some toy scrawl from 1983. You'd think after all this time he'd learn some style.

Flame me if you must, but it's true.

i know what you mean but i kinda dig it. its unique at least i think. but yeah that statment like homothug being an oxymoron or whatever i get your point but thats almost wacck to say that (not dissing you or anything) like the shit i hate hearing worse is shit about a black dude not acting like hes from the hood and shit (acting completley normal) and people say hes not black oooor im more black then he is...that dumb shit its like damn so do you want them to live up to the sterotype so they can be dissed or what? shit like that is so annoying.

so do you want him to sound mad flamboyant and use pink and hot pink paint? i dunno thats just what i think hahaha.

POINT IS

IT DOESNT(DOESN'T) MATTER

EVERYONES ALL TALKING AND SHIT ON THE THREAD

BUT I WOULD PUT MONEY DOWN THAT

THE ONLY WORDS OUT OF ANYONE OF THESE HATERS MOUTHS WOULD BE

"OMG"

AND YOU WOULD PROBABLY SHAKE THE SAME HAND THAT HE WHACKED SOME GUYS DICK OFF WITH AND NEVER WASH IT AGAIN

SO SHUT UP

ALSO

THAT POST CHRADICAL MADE

MADE ME LAUGH

Props on his fame & personality, but...

I'm sorry, but I'm just not feeling his 'style.' It looks like some toy scrawl from 1983. You'd think after all this time he'd learn some style.

Flame me if you must, but it's true.

I can understand your point but in all fairness sneeze cheese has a ton of work that is pretty fresh (in my opinion).

his style is real loose and not to be pro or con, this thread is a pretty poor representation of Snots style and work.

Archived