can the weather get any worse in the north east??

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Of course, if we could afford a coast-to-coast southern drive-by, we'd mellow out a bit and kill freights instead of people.

fuck that mango....as soon as I'd hear the snare in Show You No Mercy by the Cro-mags i'd reload and start blasting..............................THE DRIVE BACK IIIIIIIIS ANOTHER STORY.Freight killing would go on!

Originally posted by beardo

i really am. my old man even commented on how white i am..

not sure about this weekend after talking to my boy the other day and discovering i cant stay there :shook:

Beardo, We have a futon in the living room with your name on it..If you dont mind cats messing with you in the middle of the night..

I rode my bike to work today through rows of plam trees..wearing a t shirt..

Birds chirping ya know that lovely 75 degree weather..

http://www.eas.ualberta.ca/elj/als/photos2000/sunrise.jpg'>

sunrise

Our toilet keeps malfunctioning because the pipe that's keeps freezing. This pipe is inside the freaking house and it still freezes. I have to wear literally 5 layers to bed to be anywhere near warm. Caused by high gas prices but also by weather that has not dipped below -25 for a week

so fucking sick of the snow. $335 heating bill last month and that's keeping the house 60 at night and during the day.

got stuck in chi-town on the way back from a client visit since i couldn't get back into my lovely hometown that's in the new ice age.

i'm so sick of shoveling out the car, the steps, sliding on the roads, not getting snow days from work. i'm sick of single digit temps.

bah, thank goodness i'm going back to brazil at the end of the month.

Originally posted by siloette

Beardo, We have a futon in the living room with your name on it..If you dont mind cats messing with you in the middle of the night..

I rode my bike to work today through rows of plam trees..wearing a t shirt..

Birds chirping ya know that lovely 75 degree weather..

http://www.eas.ualberta.ca/elj/als/photos2000/sunrise.jpg'>

sunrise

oh that's just unfair girl...

hahahaha........ethreads thats fucking hsyterical......

so yeah jettied outta work at 130, home by three, stoned by 3:10, outside with the lady running through snow banks and taking flicks for like an hour...even got to watch all the simpsons, do some sketching, and have a nice meal....and watch the last bits of sunlight and snow from the bedroom with some moldy peaches and a cup of java....soooooooo nice.......

more snow!!!

Im about to go paint..I could actually get away with a tank top if I wanted to

Its okay though...at least you guys have actuals seasons..it just gets hotter here then not as hot..I miss leaves turning colors..you know the deal..

...:tongue:

okay I just wanted an excuse to use that smiley..

Guest bigdork

if you cant survive the winta, you dont deserve the summa. I rather deal with the cold, then the shithole, smoggy, fake people, scum pit of the world of Southern California. and im orginally from there.

Originally posted by bigdork

if you cant survive the winta, you dont deserve the summa. I rather deal with the cold, then the shithole, smoggy, fake people, scum pit of the world of Southern California. and im orginally from there.

Nothing in this world is as true to life then a drunk canadian.......Dank fuck being creative and fuck a drive as soon as it's warm me,you pup tent and 1000 cans of black,white,silver and montana yellow....you pick the spot we'll kill every car to make up for lost time!

Archived