Ignorance At Its American

Cup 'O Soup

This is fucking disgusting.

http://www.bashism.com/images/freights/bash/0192.jpg'>

Im not anti-american, but....

I need to clarify, then, that I was addressing the feeling of intolerence the "No war for Jews" slogan has along side the Star Spangled fill. But, at the same time, i guess i was being a little prejudice myself.

It's wierd to see you talking somewhat open-mindedly about the detrimental effects of conglomerate journalism and such..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cheesecurd

you just might be a hypocrite man,,,you could have just not flicked it. in my opinion he should have left it as "no war." but I'm a jewish hippy.

this shit is hot.. i take it to say it's not unpatriotic to be anti-war...

as twain said.. "loyalty to the country always, loyalty to the government when it deserves it".....

anyway, any piece that utilizes its medium to communicate implicitly AND explicitly wins in my book.. i'd much rather see an OPINION than an EGO on a freight/wall or train.... debate and discussion are good... especially at a time when the government spoon feeds pre-written stories to all the major news networks... it's an often underestimated subsidy that deeply skews the coverage of events... anyone not following the party line is cut off from the subsidy and can no longer compete b/c they can't produce stories as quickly and efficiently b/c real research and journalism takes time, effort and money...

the media IS the 4th branch of the government.. that's why we must usurp it and become the media ourselves........

the message of the prophets is written on the subway walls, ya heard?

I agree with what I think colt is saying. This country has a lot of great aspects and a lot of great people, its just a few leaders and their choices I despize. For what he wrote, his points seem valid. Financially supporting the Jewish is part of the reason we are hated in the middle east, and the oil in the middle east is the obvious intent to whats going on right now. This theme/piece and quotes made perfect sense to me.

i think cup o soup needs to get a spoonful of brains...

i'll go with crunkdup and tim reynolds's interpretations. going to war to control the worlds oil supply is greed. and going to war to protect that bastard zionist entity israel is just plain stupid. and i don't think its unpatriotic to think that either.

if you disagree, i hope you get blown up in the next terrorist attack that God's wrath unleashes upon us. i know i sure dont wanna die so these cowboys can get rich and those jew-nazis can use tanks and helicopters against palestinian civilians.

:burned:

Guest 1stchance

kind of sarcastic.. hmmm, or maybe he feels the war is un American?? Fuck the republicans and fagot ass Jews

Re: Re: Ignorance At Its American

Originally posted by AC/DC

If he's such a Patriotic bigot, then why is he using anti-war slogans?

i think all this anti war pro war shit is for the birds but im with this guy......how is he a bigot??? idiot

Guest rod stewart

picking on jewish people

it makes no sence.what have they done.are they the one's suicide bombing! no! this guy thought he would be cool or stand out for this anti war shit but in reality there just hating on jews and supporting terrorists who don't give a fuck about any of us.

some of these replies reek "lack of education"

i dont think many of you are even remotely ecucated enough about the subject to be basing an opinion on the matter.

If you guys would like to further your knowledge and know why colt 45 put that, then read "From Beriut to Lebanon" by Thomas Freidman, a jew who is definitely siding with the palestenians. Not necessarily my opinion but i can simpothize with what they are going through.

i dont think any side is right.

AND I DEFINITELY DONT THINK WE SHOULD BE FUNDING AND FIGHTING THEIR (ISREAL) WAR FOR THEM.

graffiti not war

punk rok not hip hop

Re: picking on jewish people

Originally posted by rod stewart

it makes no sence.what have they done.are they the one's suicide bombing! no! this guy thought he would be cool or stand out for this anti war shit but in reality there just hating on jews and supporting terrorists who don't give a fuck about any of us.

...correct me if i'm wrong...but didn't israel blow up a store this morning and kill a bunch of palestinians(sp?) that were trying to help put ot a fire?...that's pretty fucked up man...

i'll go with crunkdup and tim reynolds's interpretations. going to war to control the worlds oil supply is greed. and going to war to protect that bastard zionist entity israel is just plain stupid. and i don't think its unpatriotic to think that either.

thats pretty much it right there.

this guy knows the truth.

actually, i think it was an american made tank that the israeli's used to fire on a crowd of civilians and firefighters yesterday. they killed 3 children ages 12, 13 and 14, a firefighter, and at least 4 other civilians. but all you'll see on fox news tonight is about the bus bombing. go figure...

one funny thing about this thread is that now we know who all the jew-bagels are. you hebes are definately "low down".

your god...

:evil2:

capitalism will be the death of me........we control the middle east....we put that whole goverment together in iraq as a buffer zone for two waring nations. because the war was impacting the u.s. economy.....thats not opinion thats fact....in the past we hooked affganistan up with weapons to fight russia...because again it was in are best money interest.....this war is also a personal thing for bush..in a recent speach he said "i mean come on this is the guy who tried to kill my dad" that sounds pretty fucking personal to me........fuck bush ...

Archived