stormy weather...

spacemanspif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Like 85 % of the pieces on here suck. Why cant anyone ever make a thread with all good pieces, atleast 85% good pieces. It seems like there is this trend on here to post like 10 wack pieces and then justify it by posting one or two good ones,,,,, and then everyone comes on here shouting out the names of those one or two people. LAME

Originally posted by TimReynolds

Like 85 % of the pieces on here suck. Why cant anyone ever make a thread with all good pieces, atleast 85% good pieces. It seems like there is this trend on here to post like 10 wack pieces and then justify it by posting one or two good ones,,,,, and then everyone comes on here shouting out the names of those one or two people. LAME

:nope: WELL...WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?....BEING A TRUE FREIGHT HEAD MYSELF, AND DEDICATED TO BENCHING, I POST WHAT I SEE AS WELL, STUFF THATS ROLLING, ETC..YOU WANNNA KNOW WHAT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF TIMMY ? 2 THINGS...1) DUDES LIKE YOU THAT TALK SHIT, BUT DONT POST PICS ( NOW YOU MAY, OR YOU MAY NOT POST PICS, ) I DONT RECOGNIZE YOUR NAME..SO...2) DUDES THAT COPY, STEAL, AND GRAB PICS FROM OTHER SITES, AND POST THEM ON 12OZ..AS ''THEIR'' PICS..MOST WILL TELL YOU THEY GOT THEM FROM..BUT SOME DON'T...THAT SHIT IS WACK, PAY YOUR FUCKING DUES, TAKE NO SHORTS, AND PLAY THE GAME TO THE END, THATS WHAT IM IN FAVOR OF..STRAIGHT UP SHIT THAT YOU SEE ROLLING, STILL WHATEVER..THATS THE ART OF BENCHING..AND ALSO, NOT EVERYONE IS OUT THERE DOING BURNERS ON THE RAILS...MABEY YOU SHOULD ADD SOME OF YOUR'S TO THESE POSTS ...OR JUST MABEY TIMMY, THIS ISN'T THE PLACE FOR YOU..WE DO HAVE A ''CHANNEL ZERO'' FORUM ON HERE, THAT MIGHT BE MORE SUITABLE FOR YOU MAN..:gaga:

Archived