THE COAST2COAST SHOW FEATURING BASH

SPACEGHOST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was feeling the interview. The interview just cant flow without the music. Pure dope!!! Only thing that loses me is "15 years" :o :confused:. I have nothing against you Bash, take it how you please, but I thought you've been writing for like 6 or 7 years.

Please, I beg though, theres already two or three threads with the Jive-vs-Bash battle. Hasn't this been settled yet? I'll be kind enough to fly whoever wherever just to end the damn thing!

Your all entitled to your opinion,

And what puzzles you bout 15 years,do you know how old i am already,I'M HALF FUCKIN DEAD ALREADY HOMIE,next year i'll have a cane,But it doesn't mean I'll stop doin my thing!............and all you people here tryin to instigate shit with the other dude from cali,are retarded!........You wanna see OTR than look for a OTR thread!...I BELIEVE THIS A "WH,FS,STV THREAD" though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T HATE,WE HATE!

Guest KingJive305

bASSh old?

yeah right bitch you wish you was old enough, you dumb fuck fake. go put your thumb in the cake. youngbuck go home. in new jersey.

Personally, I would have thought you were much younger. Seeing that ***** has been painting longer and looks older and it's in almost their mid 30's. I would have believed you were about 24. Fuck it, i'm wrong. I dont want to know how old you are, cause thats not a thing to discuss here. But from my impression of you being 24, when you said a decade and a half...I was like "Damn. He's been painting since he was nine?!"

Whateva though. Hope to see more Space Ghost & WHSTV collaborations again!:D

WORDDDDDDDD!

Weve and i actually started flickin graff when we where 11-12,then came the DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I hope so too..Spaceghost came proper as fuck!.....................holla back............oh and by the way,if any one here believes a word anybody says about someone else,and they them selves haven't posted any of their own pics,THEIR FULL OF SHIT,especially when the only pic they've posted of themselves is in marker and on a label...............PLEAZE NIGGAH..............

Bashoe's Fantasy Island

Now your saying you've been writing for 15 years!!!!!!! You’re really making a fool of yourself Jr.... Try 3 years.. That must have been a typo.. What a joke your stories are getting wild soon you'll say you taught Stay high 149 handstyle..

Guest KingJive305

FUCK THAT NIGGUH bASSh!!!

you shouldnt talk so much. you and your crews, nigguh why dont you be real and take a ass beating by yourself.you piece of shit, your the type a guy aint from miami but try to rep in the other places you live. only come down for holidays, thats how "YOU" give miami a badd name cuz you were never from here to begin with so you have no culture or know anything bout it. except for what your friends tell ya... holla when you in miami.

Re: YALL MUTHAFUCKA'S ARE SO STUPID.......

Originally posted by MiamiMayor

Who the fuck are you supposed to promote,the next niggah! Come on homie,get wit the program!............Whole clique BOUT IT,BOUT IT!

You need some grammar lessons...highschool drop out?

STILL nothin on me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even worse,your right i'm not in miami,school is more important,sorry,BUT GOD DAMN I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE IN MONTHS AND I STILL GOT MORE UPS THAN YOU jive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I fly in any weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

p.s.YOU LOVE MY NAME!

Guest KingJive305

KINGJIVE305---bASSh

i rep the streets not the internet. the only place i seen your shit is on here, period.

Guest KingJive305

PROPS

STV- WEVE/INFOE/TWICE/ZINK, FOR THE THOSE BIGG ASS GET UPS. KNOW SEE I CAN SAY I SEEN THAT SHIT. I CANT SAY THE SAME FOR YOU.

Archived