1st

Ski Mask

why to people continue to do this....its fucking stupid. Why do you feel the need to say that you are the first to respond...or worse yet, respond simply to say "1st". Its annoying, and puzzling...

and I am sure the first response to this will be somone saying "1st" so bring it on...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i agree...it makes me feel like the post i just put up of quality ass flix doesnt matter as much as their number of posts..

a big fuck you to whomever choses to do this nonsense...

Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by ese:

oh yeah...the numbers...I forgot. Cant blame them then....cause once your elite its nothing but money, hoes, and clothes!

hahahahahahahaha!!!

• 1 month later...

"people keep doing it because all you people keep complaining about it"-B

...BINGO...and you all just play right into it...its not phd psychology people...although seeking deleting them i suppose will be as effective as ignoring them...what worse a post about first or the comment itself?...take a pick...

...actually i know this ole school web guy at work, and he told me the history about that...yes there is a history about '1st'...it started on this site called slashdot.org, i think it was like one of the first message boards on the net back in the late 80's...doods would just hang around and wait to claim first...he was telling me about how doods would get all types of fired up about it...i had to laugh, funny how things dont change....rOe

WHAT THE FUCK, I just got out of jail and havn't been on 12oz for almost 9 to 10 months I come back and something has gone severely wrong...... like someone said before me who gives a rats ass about numbers

it's not the quantity of what you say it's the quality.

Ohh and they fuck you really really hard if you get caught, I like to call it rectangle ass syndrome( because they fuck you with the BOOK"

Archived