The Wonderful Copenhagen Thread

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, ok, ok.

You've all seen that Keger one-man-wholetrain, but this 2 one-man-wholetrains were made the same year, but some weeks/months before that kegr one. (it's a few years ago now...)

So yeah... MIRROR & GOOFY ALL (VIM MOA MSN) crew from Oslo, Norway wrecked it big time!!

13405.jpg

Hope you´re not implying that the closing of the Noerrestenbro-wall is causing these 29%, I´m

guessing the cause is much simpler..

I think it´s fine that some people wanna join the public debate and stand up against lying politicians and so-called graffiti-experts,

but don´t copy the authorities and manipulate the same way they do.. At least I cant see the point of doing so.

Originally posted by The Quitter@Nov 24 2005, 07:07 PM

Hope you´re not implying that the closing of the Noerrestenbro-wall is causing these 29%, I´m

guessing the cause is much simpler..

I think it´s fine that some people wanna join the public debate and stand up against lying politicians and so-called graffiti-experts,

but don´t copy the authorities and manipulate the same way they do.. At least I cant see the point of doing so.

It's called spin.. Everybody use it nowadays..

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by The Quitter@Dec 3 2005, 01:28 PM

Europe the picsnatcher.. You´re very welcome.

If only it was possible to hotlink from fotologs then there would be no snatching...

Originally posted by The Quitter@Dec 4 2005, 01:21 AM

Europe, I don´t understand your point..

And Playboy, don´t do graffiti if you don´t want people to see it, if indeed you were trying to make some kind of statement there. But please, enlighten me..

yeah fo sure, and i u dont want people to snatch bur flix keep em off the internet right!!!!!!!

Exactly. Have come to the same conclusion. On the snatching point, those internetpics tend often to be boring,

I like the ones Europe posted in the beginning of this thread way better. I think good photographs are valuable.

People, surroundings and situations can really highten the experience of seeing graffiti.

We all know it´s not just a tag or a piece, there´s always so much more to it than that.

Archived