The Wonderful Copenhagen Thread

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Europe

^^

Yeah, caught that one too...

Punx not dead! We dont die, we multiply!!! Go LoopTroop!!!

They had another e2e running, which i missed rush hour Wednesday evening.....Still Kobenhavn (as it says on the tracksuit top i bought!!!!) is one hell of a fresh city Europe!

Guest imported_Europe

^^

The sticker text translates to:

"Clean travel (old DSB slogan), we are on our way..."

The DSB did this sticker campaign a few years ago for a few months with no succes. Now they are back with bigger stickers and more consistency. But the buffing seems to have slowed down and panels are running for more than a month now. I saw more than 50 panels while riding the system for an hour this weekend. About half of them had the stickers on top and a few had marks of ripped off stickers, hahaha...

Originally posted by Europe

^^

The sticker text translates to:

"Clean travel (old DSB slogan), we are on our way..."

The DSB did this sticker campaign a few years ago for a few months with no succes. Now they are back with bigger stickers and more consistency. But the buffing seems to have slowed down and panels are running for more than a month now. I saw more than 50 panels while riding the system for an hour this weekend. About half of them had the stickers on top and a few had marks of ripped off stickers, hahaha...

<span style='color:purple'>Thanks for the translation Europe...They pissed me off a bit on the Tuesday Morning at osterport though....every other panle had a sticker on it, or a "no entry" sticker. No attempt of buffing,just a sticker! 50 panels in the weekend, thats impressive. I endedup with about 20-25 during a 1hr 30 mis spot on Wed rush hour,and a 30 min on tuesday( off to see the little mermaid.....)</span> :lol:

Guest imported_Europe

^^

Passed the buff area, which held at least 25 visible panels. The system is hurting right now and looks like the next couple of days will be some heavy ones...

Guest Hustleman

ha ha,, tag right over that sticker..nice

so wats the deal with the slow up of the buff,, is the city strapped for cash, are the writters just going nuts and the buff cant keep up, whats the deal,,i need to pay a visit man, the flix r making me crazy ,maybe this winter

Archived