The Wonderful Copenhagen Thread

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Europe, im visiting the lovely place soon, and was just wondering....worth a visit to Copenhagens mian station during rush hour?

Loco: A spotter like you will have a field day here. Best times are 06-10 and 3-7, both rushhours have more cars rolling. You can do Central station but the system has several other prime spots for spotting and flicking aswell.

And drop me an email.

Originally posted by Europe

Loco: A spotter like you will have a field day here. Best times are 06-10 and 3-7, both rushhours have more cars rolling. You can do Central station but the system has several other prime spots for spotting and flicking aswell.

And drop me an email.

Cheers....will do!

Guest imported_Europe

Martha Cooper exhibition in Copenhagen from 3rd to 17th Sept about her new book Hip Hop Files featuring all her classic 80's photographs.

On the 3rd she will be appearing in person at the gallery and later that night ZebRocSki will do a lecture on hiphop in the 80s followed by a screening of Wildstyle at the FilmInstitute. After the film there is a clubsession at Rust nightclub.

More info in danish at http://www.byfornyelse.net/

Looks like this will the sequal after Henry Chalfant visit last summer.

Originally posted by Europe

Martha Cooper exhibition in Copenhagen from 3rd to 17th Sept about her new book Hip Hop Files featuring all her classic 80's photographs.

On the 3rd she will be appearing in person at the gallery and later that night ZebRocSki will do a lecture on hiphop in the 80s followed by a screening of Wildstyle at the FilmInstitute. After the film there is a clubsession at Rust nightclub.

More info in danish at http://www.byfornyelse.net/

Looks like this will the sequal after Henry Chalfant visit last summer.

Its available on pre order on Amazon.

Yo Europe, do you know anything about a vid called 'Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars'? I might be able to get my hands on it, I'd like to know who's featured, what locations and such. You seem to be the man with an encyclopedic knowledge of world graffiti.

Guest imported_Europe

I cant quiet remember but I think its an OK dutch video that came out around 2001/2002... It was a strictly train video, featuring mostly bananas and with chapters on all the top dutch crews.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by AC/DC

Oh well, I'm not paying top dollar for it anyway. Any recent vids you'd recommend anyway?

No.

Archived