The Wonderful Copenhagen Thread

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Man thanks for this thread there was a lot of cool shit. I expecially liked the okegr handstyles and throws. Does anyone have a guess on what kind of cap he uses for those flares?

i imagine thats montana with either a 'benelux' pinkdot, an orangedot, maybe a rusto fat or maybe an old-style pinkdot. personally i like the bluedots with grey shell for flares on montana.

the huge chrome tag is definately with a pinkdot i'd say.

sorry, i doubt you wanted a list of european fatcaps! but its impossible to say what he uses...:)

Originally posted by se_FOUR

very nice thread

i just realised my first post in this thread was just wittering on about fatcaps.

yes Europe, amazing thread. you have proved that there is no such thing as too much kegr! :lol:

This addition killed me. However, let's not just thank Europe for this thread, even though he is taking high quality pics. Therefore, i'd like to think all the writers in this thread who are just killing it, thank you Itso, thank you Kegr, thank you Clean, thanks Slug, Swet, Nutroe ( :love: ), Thek, Sabe, Bates, Great, thank you VIM, MOA, THE, TUZ, BDN crew, thank you all the other writers who have made great pieces shown in here, that i have forgotten, but they are all KILLING it.....

This thread sooooo made my day.... danes, keep this coming !

Originally posted by Europe

Told you all, Ill be back.

Here is more Copenhagen graffiti.

First up a bombed building, soon to be no more cause of the Stop Graffiti campaign

this, obviously, is not the french TPK right ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived