The Wonderful Copenhagen Thread

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe

^^

Yes theres alot of dope red steel in that magazine...

Its all that and then some. I give it my strongest recommendation, top notch!!!

Guest imported_Europe

Re: Re: From the ashes, a new magazine will rise

Originally posted by sofarok

Where can those of us not living in your fine city get hold of it?

Email them at getupmag@hotmail.com

Sofa, youll be pleased to know that there is a 2 page UK trains spread with some very dope exclusive shit...

And Great biting Giant??? You must be smoking something buddy, I dont think sooooo...

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Got the new Underground Prods in the post. Like the ghost panel in Coppenhagen, with thek and ????? if anyone can post that up... :rolleyes:

that new one your on about is it the one with the two subway cars on the front with someone stood in the middle, issue 24 if im correct. yes thats a good copy of up man some nice stuff especially the stockholm subway, big up underground productions. yo loco you got the issue wat was called " inner city blues " the one with the rooftop on the front. the inner city blue one?.

Originally posted by NOTTS1

that new one your on about is it the one with the two subway cars on the front with someone stood in the middle, issue 24 if im correct. yes thats a good copy of up man some nice stuff especially the stockholm subway, big up underground productions. yo loco you got the issue wat was called " inner city blues " the one with the rooftop on the front. the inner city blue one?.

Yup, somewhere in the loco library. :D

Archived