musicians are people too.

Giving Tree

tonight i had the pleasure and umm.. whatever the opposite of pleasure is.. of meeting one of my favorite artists...

yeah he's in hip hop.. yeah he's kinda underground blah blah.. but anyway..

here i am expecting to meet this chill as guy, talk it up.. etc, and he's just a total dick to me from the start.. talking shit about the place we were and telling me i come off as an idiot..

well fuck him. and fuck his attitude.

just thought i'd share that.. i hate the guy now.. would just as soon kick him in the neck as listen to another album of his. fucker.

sad part is that i was being nice too.. usually I'm the dick.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

most of my musician heros that i've met have been fucking assholes... now i just sticki to meeting the tattoo gods...

also:

Originally posted by mr_president

fucking dorks, trying to get some pussy with any means possible...

come on now tease, i generally try to steer clear of the 'making fun of teaser' game, but really... sometimes you make it too easy...

yeah that sucks, that why i've never had any desire to meet famous people, i'm not gonna be on their jock or be a groupie.. if i met the person then cool, but im not gonna stalk out the tour bus or anything...or cry if you shake my hand..

Yeah let us guess.. hehe

i imagine some famous ppl to be all like "oo im rich and im better then you so get fuct kid"

but the nicer ones take the time to say hello etc, have a chat. those will be the famous ppl that the public like.

Archived