THE COAST2COAST SHOW...

SPACEGHOST

ALright, I ain't getting involved, I just wanna give my 2 cents about what somebody said in here....

Yes, Jive has been missing in action for a while now, but it's true...Back in the day, this nigga Jive was KILLING EVERY Dam street in this city..For sure he was up everywhere...Never saw a throw up or a piece, but that's just me.. And on the Other Hand...Bash has been repping hard too.Especially the trains..That's about all I've seen...One thing for sure...Yall should just drop it and realize that both of yall have put in work in this city, but...NEITHER ONE OF YOU ARE OR SHOULD BE CONSIDERED THE KING OF ANYTHING!.I can think of a hundred niggas that get RESPECT in this city for what they've done....Neither one of yall come to mind. There's enough walls and shit for everybody..No disrespect, really...Yall can blow each other's brains out for all I care...But, Yall niggas talk shit back and fourth like little girls for nothing..for real. ...."Im better than you." "NO I'm better than you..." NO JODAS!! How old are you niggas??? U sure your old already??

..Just paint..Bomb..FUck..Eat..SHit..SLeep...and..Post..But this talking back and fourth is just gay. Fucking fight or shut the fuck up..

Ah..I guess it's entertaining... :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived