THE COAST2COAST SHOW...

SPACEGHOST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KingJive305

i dont have any cents can i get a dollar?? yo i dont see nothing that sez click here to get a link...

..fotango still works ...you have to click on create a lnk and after it does that click on that link..the picture should pop up with a fotango title under it.....kingbeer63

fc8b4126.jpg.orig.jpg

trying this station site out

Guest KingJive305

here we go yo! here we go yo! so whats tha whats tha SCENErio! hey yo bASSh knows this and bASSh knows but bASSh dont know jackshit and jack left town.....

Dam

Bashoe is still in here self-promoting and talk fantasy shit...Wow, you are definitely a june bug. I told you real bad boys move in silence. Obviously your not bad cause you cant shut the fuck up. You had to make a phony interview to get attention!!! Baaa hahahahahah now that’s funny shit. Plus niggas are saying your not the real Bash…. ahhahahahahaha

Guest KingJive305

NO WAY!!

DONT TELL ME bASShole PUT UP THE NAME SPACEGHOST JUST TO CATCH FAME. WHAT COCK PICKING MOFO HE IS. BUT ITS SMART CHANGING HIS NAME. PLUS THE FACT HE'S NOT THE REAL.....HOLLA

PLUS

You wanna know how real i'm gonna keep it.Even if you could compete with me,my MONEY alone would take you out!You ain't got NAN on a niggah!......NOW THAT'S REAL!........I'LL GET CLIPPED AT COST RIGHT NOW!......my team's 1st pawn would slaughter you!eat you niggah!

Guest KingJive305

your hand styles are wack/ like when your mother tried to come back/ i hadd to lay down the bitch slap/ its what? the return of the mack. oh and 15 years keep dreamin'. you aint and never will have anything on me especially not years.

You sound retarded,JIVE

Befor you ever thought of pickin up a can,I DID 5 years before you!..

Plus that don't even matter homie,what you got to show for your LIFE in this herre!...................hmhmhmhmhmhmSTILL WAITIN!..........you got nan on me homie............Not a GOD damn thangg!..............thats why you so vexed partner...THATS WHY YOU SO VEXED!

Guest KingJive305

bASSh

like i said before you wish you had anything on me or even close. i can tell just by your handstyles that you havent been in da game long enough. and if you have been in the game over five years and thats your hand style your wack ass fuck. go back to the drawing board "SONNY".

Compare my 1st jammie to your latest......

Oh i forgot,you don't HAVE ANY PICS...........you fuckin DNEE dick licker!!!!!!........dumb of me to pay you any mind,.....YOUR A TOY,beggin for FAME you ain't ever had MARICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.TRUTH HURTS!

BLAST OF MASTERY CREW!!!!!!!!!!!..............................BOM!

Dont Believe the hype....

Fula Bashoe,

You talk so much fantasy shit it boggles my mind. I’ve never ever ever heard of you or any members of your wack ass crews ever beating anybody down. Yet your on here talking shit like you run Miami and like if your famous for throwing beat downs all made up fantasy shit. Your internet campaign is not fooling anybody. Everybody who matters knows how wack you and your crew are. I’ve heard of mad niggas who fight or give beatings but you and your crew aren’t on the list. So please stop your front.

List of Real Miami niggas who are famous for beating niggas down:

VO5

Dash

Seam

HRT

Abomb

Zame

Mike 129

I’ve also heard about 7up fighting niggas, Ink heads fighting, and I’m sure theirs others I just cant remember , but I’ve never heard even the smallest peep from STV FS or WH. In fact I think STV niggas have been robbed before at the Hialeah pennet.

Somebody please prove me wrong.

And don’t tell me you beat some dude down that nobody ever heard of.

Bashoe MTvcrew... stop watching videos its clouding your reality!!!!

Archived