THE COAST2COAST SHOW...

SPACEGHOST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KingJive305
Originally posted by WhoYou

OK NOW SHITS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL. BASH AND JIVE NEED TO BE BANNED. THEY ARE MAKING THEMSELVES LOOK BAD ENOUGH, LET ALONE BRINGING FLORIDA DOWN WITH THEM.

BASH. ON YOUR SITE A FEW MONTHS AGO YOU WERE ASKING WHY EVERYONE LOOKED DOWN ON MIAMI? HERES A HINT: GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR! ITS KIDS LIKE YOU THAT LOOK FOR BEEF THAT MAKE MIAMI LOOK BAD. JUST DO GRAFFITI AND SHUT UP. DONT SWEAT ANYONE ELSE IN THIS FUCKING GAME. YOU NEED TO LEARN FROM EVERYONE ELSE IN YOUR CREW. YOU DONT SEE CHISME, ZINK, OR ANYONE ELSE IN YOUR CREWS ON HERE 24/7 TALKING SHIT TO EVERYBODY (YES, EVERYBODY). THEY KEEP OFF THESE GAY ASS FORUMS, KILL SHIT TO HELL, AND ARE RESPECTED BY PEOPLE WORLDWIDE. NOW YOU? I RESPECTED YOU BACK WHEN I WAS A YOUNGSTER. THEN I GREW UP AND SEE THAT YOU ARE JUST A DICK. YOU WANT BEEF WITH ANYONE AND EVERYONE. YOU MAY BE HITTING TRAINS WHERE U LIVE NOW, BUT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED I DONT RESPECT NONE OF THEM! WHY? BECAUSE I CANT RESPECT YOU AS A PERSON.

AND AS FOR JIVE. I NEVER HEARD OF YOU DAWG. MAYBE YOU DID A FEW THINGS BACK IN THE DAYS (SINCE I SEE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT YOUR OLDSCHOOL), BUT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THE PAST 10 YEARS? IN A PLASTIC BAG FILLED WITH SHIT??? AT LEAST I KNOW WHATS BASH DONE IN HIS CAREER. NOW YOU JIVE? WHERE YOU AT??? POST 1 PIECE. 1 HANDSTYLE. 1 GETUP. THATS IT. POST THESE THREE THINGS AND LET EVERYONE SEE EXACTLY WHAT YOU CAN DO. BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I SWEAR THAT YOU CANT DO SHIT. POST IT. NOW.

YOU NIGGAS, AND EVERYONE LIKE YOU 2 NIGGAS, ARE MAKING MY CITY LOOK LIKE SHIT. MIAMI IS MY HOME AND NOBODY OUTSIDE OF FLORIDA RESPECTS IT. EVERYONE SWEARS WE AIN'T SHIT, BUT I KNOW WE ARE BECAUSE SOME OF US ARE KILLING SHIT OUT THERE.

SO PLEASE, JUST CALM DOWN FELLAS.

(NOW TALK SHIT BACK TO ME. GO FOR IT.)

yo, for myself i dont make anything look badd. if you aint heard of me either your not originally from miami or your to young. more, if anybody on here has anything to say to me wether its good or badd drop what you write. back up what you write, back up the fact that you aint pussy. im over 10 years in the graff game. i aint ol'skool and i aint new skool, im it. miami is because ofd nigguhs like me. the nigguhs who make it look badd is nigguhs who claim miami and live in other cities. nigguhs who try to jock my city. nigguhs who dont know that when los nicas moved into lil' havana all the real cubans stayed as for the rest of yall, you know who are. like i said if you got something to say drop what you write.

Originally posted by KingJive305

post a pic for what so you guys can x it out. naw thats all right i already know what i gotta do.

nah kid its not like that.....i wouldnt do that shit....this is the image section thats all and so far i'll i have seen is talk...thats what the channle zero is for.....for real lets see some etch or some pieces from around your area.....kingbeer63

after you uploaded the images did you click on the section where it says ......click here to get a link???????after you click on that a link to the picture should show up...copy that image and things should show up..unless they have changed things on that site.....does that make cents??

Guest KingJive305

i dont have any cents can i get a dollar?? yo i dont see nothing that sez click here to get a link...

kingbeer63

Originally posted by KingJive305

i dont have any cents can i get a dollar?? yo i dont see nothing that sez click here to get a link...

things must have changed since i used that site i have a web host from my area hooking me up for a while now..i guess if i have change you should just use that swisscheese link..pieces63

Archived