What if 12oz got shutdown?

Guest clockwork202

Guest clockwork202

i was just wondering cause im a loser with nothing better to do , what would you guys do if 12oz ever got shutdown, i know this question is blasphamy for most of you so just bare with me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah like the others said it's happened a couple times before. The end result is that you get off your ass and wreck harder than you ever have before.

Note: I think that this site should go under mysterious "construction" every once in a while to force people to paint.

Yeah, yeah i know, but if they really enjoy the site they'll come back. If they are devoted to elevating their style and intellect that is. The toys'll be like "ahh man the site is gone... we beter go find somewhere else to take our non-paintin asses."

FERSHER

Guest clockwork202

yeah it wouldnt be such a big deal for me either cause i can always go out and paint or find something to do i use 12oz as a passtime but im sure a lot of the people here would probably kill themselves, well not kill themselves but you get the point seeing as how a lot of the peoples lives revolve around this site..

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

id miss the hot girls thread...

i bet id be a better person overall

I showed a friend of mine that shit today....than pointed out that he was viewing page 53...needless to say we might have a new member soon...

Guest sneak
Originally posted by swif1

come to think of it, i would actually do more things if 12oz is gone.

what, more raving? lol, jokes

but yea,same for me, for a start my grades would improve

Originally posted by mr_president

therapy...12oz withdrawls, possible sucidal tendencies... etc

:lol: haha, i laugh because it's true :o

there would be a mass exodus to the outdoors of all 12ozers who live vicariously through computers, one day there would be people walking around in a daze, all pale and sensitive to natural light. i cant lie i'd be one of them.:zombie:

Archived