Are.. You.. Ready? Top 5

A Fire Inside

1971, Tupac Amaru Shakur was born in New York.

1975-1983, Tupac's family struggles between the Bronx and Harlem, most of the times living in shelter.

1983, Tupac made his acting debut in A Raisin in the Sun production.

1986, Tupac and his family moved to Baltimore. This is where he enrolled in Baltimore school for arts and studied acting and ballet.

1988, Tupac moved to Marin City, CA and started selling drugs and during the same year his stepfather, Mutulu Shakur was sentenced to 60 years in prison for armed robbery.

1990, Tupac joined digital underground as a roadie and dancer.

1991, Tupac's debut album 2Paclypse was released. Tupac files a $10million against the Oakland police for brutality following an arrest for Jaywalking.

1992, Tupac made his film debut Ernest Dickerson's Juice as Bishop Ronald Ray Howard.

1993, his second album was released. He was also arrested and charged twice, once for swinging a baseball bat at another rapper during a concert and second with sexual assault.

1994, Tupac appeared in the film "Above the Rim", soundtrack Thug life was released. He got shot in NY recording studio 5 times and robbed. Sentenced to prison where he served 8 months in NY Rikers Island.

1995, Tupac released his next album "Me against the world" while he was in prision, which was major success. Released from Jail.

1996, Tupac released his first rap double CD "All eyez on me". On Sept 7, he was shot in Las Vegas after watching a Mike Tyson fight and died at 4:03 pm.Makaveli- The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day theory released.

1997, His films Bullet, Gridlock'd, Gang related and album R U still down? (Remember me) was released.

1998, During this year his greatest hits were released.

1999, His mother released his poetry book containing 72 poems and album Still I Rise was released.

2000, The Rose the Grew from Garden was released.

2001, Until the End of Time was released, which was huge success.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chicken bone

The Streets "Its Too Late"

Christina Aguilera "Beautiful"

50 Cent "Up in Da Club"

A Perfect Circle (whole LP)

Flaming Lips "Do You Realize?"

"unit 3021 is warming makes a humming sound when its circuits duplicate emotion..."

Re: i hate my girlfriend.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

1. Dying Fetus - Skulled Fucked

2. Pig Destroyer - fingers in the throat

3. The Locust - Alas, Here Come The Hypochondriacs to Wait with you in the lobby

4. Nile - Smashing the Antiu

5. The Locust - Well I'll be a monkey's uncle

Judged on those bands does anyone have any recommendations?

If you want to hit me up on AIM, I might have a few suggestions. It's in my profile.

Archived