Hey Smokers...

http://www.questcigs.com

check that site out. i find it completely ridiculous. i've smoked for about two years now and am about to quit. (self applause) anyway, the only reason i did smoke was for the nicotine. i liked it. you all remember feeling loopy as fuck after your first cigarette and the small nicotine fix still helps today. there is nothing good in cigarettes at all and a recent study shows that even nicotine causes cancer. the only reason myself and all the smokers i know still smoke is because theyre addicted to nicotine. if they werent addicted, they wouldnt smoke because theyre killing themselves and everyone knows it.

so why the fuck take nicotine out of cigarettes to "enjoy" them?

it's the only thing i enjoy.. they taste like shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My mom bought me Quest cigarettes. I couldn't do it. They tasted like pure crap. I actually enjoy cigarettes, I don't just do it for a nicotine fix.

I've been smoking for just about 5 years now and in the past two months I've been trying to quit. patches don't work, I think the patch made me smoke more. The only thing that seems to work is the gum. Only problem is to successfully quit you have to want to quit. I don't really want to quit. I'm just doing it because I realize the health factors but they don't really bother me right now. Like I don't seem any affects, which is totally stupid because I know it's going to hurt me if it hasn't already but I insist on still smoking. If anything though, the gum works for a quick "nic fix" when I can't smoke a cigarette.

Smoking is FUCKING RETARDED! I did it for just over 5 years and seriously quiting is the best thing I ever did! Think about that 5 to 9 dollars(depends on where you live) that you drop and think of what it could for your life in a positive way.Buy a can paint or keep the money in the bank and go see your friends in other places.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

You fags, its a way to quit. They offer low nicotene, extra low and nicotine free ciggs. ITs so you can bust the habit step down style.

that's what reds-->lights-->ultra lights-->super lights are for and not to mention 100s in all those categories too. these quest cigarettes are so you do not have the nicotine dependecy and you can STILL SMOKE them but without the nicotine. for pleasure. but you don't even get the one "good" thing in them. that's what's fucked up.

Guest deth dealer

speaking of phillipinos...'guilty of no crime.... living life and loving life...i'm bored' morbid angel... smoke till you choke unitll the brink of dusk fuck than bitch don..i roll deep with the five i get dirty w/ the five and do a whoooo ride...can you feel me? i'm doing what i got to do stay true to the cru

i can still remember when i stole my first diamond ring....

But any way, if you are a hard core smoker like i was here is a good way to quit:

First thing is first, find out how often you smoke.

I used to smoke every 20 minutes, 2 packs a day. Once you know how often you smoke, stretch it out. Go to 40 minutes for a few days. Then go to an hour evey day. Then go to and hour and a half every day. You get the pattern. You slowly starve yourself of nicotine without these damn patches, pills, inhalers, or gums. Eventually you get to the point where you are only smoking like 3 cigarettes a day on your schedule and you think "3 a day? What's the point?" and you quit.

FERSHER

Guest PHYNE

oh man them quest cigs have been here for like a month...i tried them and they are crap...ill just stick to regular cancer sticks....nicoteen free? haha thats what i smoke for nicoteen...i know i spelled shit wrong but its only 915 am and i already ot 3 percocets in me:nut: :chicken: :zombie:

man i love these new icons..especially the jesus potato.....

"the only reason myself and all the smokers i know still smoke is because theyre addicted to nicotine. if they werent addicted, they wouldnt smoke because theyre killing themselves and everyone knows it."

well i guess now you can have another one....i like it....period....for the nicotine, sure, but i got other reasons that i like it....i like the taking the break, i like the physical nature, i like killing time, i like the serenity....and yes its killing me......at this point though i love smoking cigs....end of story

Guest sneak
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I've been smoking for just about 5 years now and in the past two months I've been trying to quit. patches don't work, I think the patch made me smoke more. The only thing that seems to work is the gum. Only problem is to successfully quit you have to want to quit. I don't really want to quit. I'm just doing it because I realize the health factors but they don't really bother me right now. Like I don't seem any affects, which is totally stupid because I know it's going to hurt me if it hasn't already but I insist on still smoking. If anything though, the gum works for a quick "nic fix" when I can't smoke a cigarette.

thats exactly how i feel...:ballcap:

Guest FlamingHobo

i smoked for years...i guess..damn..8 years...and all those little "methods" to quitting are bullshit...i smoked a pack a day..sometimes more...every day...and i quit..just like that...you just have to want it..like someone else said..you have to want to quit...i haven't smoked in 3 months..and im feeling better these days....so if you WANT to quit..then just do it.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

im in NO way addicted to cigerettes, i only smoke em when im

-drunk

-after school stressed out

-walking somewhere and im bored

-sometimes before a blunt to "warm up" the lungs

i seriously only smoke a few times during the week and like half a pack on the weekends...im too much of a cheap ass to be dropping money on that shit, i just bum them off people

Archived