toyish tendancies.. peep it..

supercooey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first time ive sat down and drawn in a while.

ive been writing now off and on for like, 5 years, somewhat seriously..

definitely had my time in the sun till the man decided to fiercely shut me down.. thing is, ive been able to draw/sketch/paint fairly well (do not use above drawing as a good example), but only when im "in the mood".. i find it fucking horrible how sometimes i cannot for the life of me stylize my letters as id like them to be - they always come out the same style pretty much - whack style. my shading and 3d and such can be ok, but christ.

any tips you cats wanna give me about this shit is great. ill post more drawings later on today to furthermore illustrate these problems im experiencing. thanks in advance and peace,

cooai.

Umm, if you've been writing on and off for 5 years, then i hope to shit that's an old fucking picture.

(And if i've gone and stuck my foot in my mouth, then in advance i'll apologize, and ask that you put up some flicks from your 'time in the sun' as it were). ;)

Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

NO COMMENT:lol:

you contradicted yourself there terraryzer, you said "NO COMMENT" and then added a laughing smily therefore indirectly commenting on what you thought of the sketch. (im just fucking with you)

Archived