Local Yards?

Sekin

I have been going to this yard that is stupid chill, I have hit a few cars there and I haven't had any problems but I never see any other cars that are painted there. I think that it might be a local yard but I don't know how I would be able to tell. Last night I saw a car from NYC but it didn't have any graf on it, and I caught one of the cars that I had done about a month ago and that was the first piece I had seen there.

What do you think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

If you have a chill spot, protect it, paint it, and don't talk about it on the internet.

If it's local cars that don't go far, you'll find out soon enough when you keep seeing your same pieces...and there's no harm in being up on local cars.

Good point, I'm not too worried because I haven't given any information about where the yard is. Thanks for the thread about keeping spots chill it's helped me out.

Originally posted by Sports Bra#1

its amazing how some people just dont get it!

I don't know if you're talking about me, but I don't see that I have blown anything up that I have done. If I don't get it then help me, I came on here and read the information that I could so that I could get it.

Have any of you Fr8 heads found that it is better to go in the yard at certain times over others. Because I had this chill yard, and got raided in it 1 time. I got away safely, but now it seems like every time I go back they know I'm there. Since this on particular night I can not complete a piece with out some contact by workers?

Originally posted by IN FLAMES

I wouldn't paint trains in denver. it's stupid hott. and if your in my spot, you'll get punched in your snot box then i'll use your paint to do a throw up. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

in flames you are very right the other night i was at this one spot with a bag full of cans and right when i look over i see a bull coming so i look over and told him to SUCK MY DICK and he went on his way down the line... but yeah i seen traces of your work...peace

Originally posted by CausinChaos

Have any of you Fr8 heads found that it is better to go in the yard at certain times over others. Because I had this chill yard, and got raided in it 1 time. I got away safely, but now it seems like every time I go back they know I'm there. Since this on particular night I can not complete a piece with out some contact by workers?

Dude take this BS some where else.

Originally posted by IN FLAMES

Dude take this BS some where else.

What the fuck is that suppose to mean, and who the fuck are you chief? If you didn't have anything somewhat helpful to say, why even reply on the subject

Tee.....The yard here was chill but not no more, not saying I won't paint there. But now I'm gettin sick of running.

Guest Party boy

all i know about is hot yards, take me to a chill yard and i drink 2 40oz. and get shitfaced loud and blast fatcap pieces on every train both sides.

Guest Sports Bra#1
Originally posted by piecethesky

I don't know if you're talking about me, but I don't see that I have blown anything up that I have done. If I don't get it then help me, I came on here and read the information that I could so that I could get it.

your a little slow on the uptake arent you.

ride the short bus did you?

hey if you need a telescope to get concept in view maybe you should find another hobby.

i dont care what you blow up. i dont live in denver.

oh yeah i forgot you havent given out any locations.

Archived