My cat's acting really weird.

Dirty_habiT

My little brother and I had a discussion about how he and I thought there may be a ghost in our house.... My brother said he got a weird feeling one day and decided to take some pictures in the house.... well, this one picture came back and it had what looks like a chrome metal orb floating in the air. My brother said that he saw something on tv about people saying that an orb represents a ghost or supernatural presence.... he told me all this stuff, and I had to see the picture. When he showed me, it was quite amazing.... I could not explain it. I've gotten very odd feelings in the room I stay in and in the very back room of the house, the "kids" room... so about my cat....

Just now my cat was standing on the other side of the room, being really still, and looking over to the other side the way a cat does when it sees something and it's trying to be sneaky. I even walked over to where it was looking (right next to my computer) and the cat wouldn't come over to me, it just kept staring at nothing and it wouldn't take it's eyes of it. I dunno.... sorry if this wasted someone's time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hate weird shit

just last night i was just falling asleep when i got that feeling that someone was standing over me or staring at me, the room is pitch black so i cant see shit. i just had a really creepy feeling, sometimes ill look around in the pitch black and see something crouching in the corner of the room, bleh i dont like it one bit

http://jon.jbagroup.net/pix/gh.jpg'>

I had a really hard time taking a good picture of it, seeing as how it was already on photo paper from the lab. The actual picture isn't so blurry, you can see the spot alot more clearly. I used to work a photo lab, so I'm familiar with the kinds of fuckups that can happen to film, this obviously doesn't look like a piece of dust or a scratch on the film. In the picture the highlights on the "ball" actually look like the highlights that would be on a sphere or a ball bearing of some sort. Very weird.

Is that sphere you speak of, that little black dot? or is that a doorhandle?..Maybe I'm not seeing it at all

:krunk: :clown2: :zombie: :ballcap: :twitch: :toungue: :freak2: :loopy2: :sick: :spin:

(This seemed like a perfect time to try out the new smilies)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

There's ten billion other things that could be besides a ghost... It's funny how people instantly think it's got to be supernatural, because its obviously a more exciting explanation than everyday physics.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

There's ten billion other things that could be besides a ghost... It's funny how people instantly think it's got to be supernatural, because its obviously a more exciting explanation than everyday physics.

the flash gave it something to reflect off of

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Looks to me like light refraction, but I can't really say. For all we know, it could be stray photons that tunneled into the film.

Do you know it would be perfectly, 100% natural in accordance to quantum physics (barrier tunneling) for your car to one day ooze through your garage wall and end up next to your house? The odds of this happening are once in several trillions of times the current age of the universe, but in principle, it could happen tomorrow. Imagine all the odd shit that must happen all the time, perfectly explainable by barrier tunneling, which we attribute as supernatural.

Archived