addicted to stupid internet video games

T.T Boy

ok so i cant sleep, i decided to play this age of empires game, next thing i know 2 and a half hours go by. felt like 30 seconds. fuck these stupid computer games that allow you to build cities and kill things. now i understand how those nerds in the internet cafes play for like 20 years.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There's a new mod for CS that's called the warcraft three mod.... it's actually pretty bad ass, even though I don't like WC games. You can get powerups like half invisibility and evasion, and double damage. Some of the grenades blow shock waves and enemies fly across the screen when they get blown up. It actually made a nice addition to the game. My little brother got it or else I would've given you all the link... oh well, go search.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

cs roxors. i hate matrix shit, but low grav can be fun. i play a c5 deagle server that is low grav that is bad ass.

the warcraft mod sounds interesting....but i dont want to look for it

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by j

agreed http://www.psy.cmu.edu/~kidblount/kb.gif'>

:jpotato:

All these new icons could be addicting

Oh yeah, and playing Warcraft 3 on line in the modified/player designed games is the most addicting thing you could ever do...I also like the sims but only because I am creating a ghetto...

Archived