San Diego Thread...

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow that just made my day to see a breif conversation started between sarifs,fr8hound,& ironchef....

that is hillarious....

the three of you guys should get together and do a hey mutherfucker were pushin 40 production.....fr8hound and iron come on down u can stay at my place and ill even put up the paint...but u gotta lemme videotape the whole thing...what do u guys say???

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

wow that just made my day to see a breif conversation started between sarifs,fr8hound,& ironchef....

that is hillarious....

the three of you guys should get together and do a hey mutherfucker were pushin 40 production.....fr8hound and iron come on down u can stay at my place and ill even put up the paint...but u gotta lemme videotape the whole thing...what do u guys say???

make them paint topless, we can sell the video on ebay"OLD GRAFFITI BOYS GONE WILD"

that is hillarious....

Hahaha..that would be funny....As long as Buster aint there..They finnally buffed that rainbow colored Wolf he painted on the gay bar on 30th thank god...

hahaha

that is hillarious....

I'm down...

• 2 weeks later...

hindu had alot of dope pieces in that city that i saw.... actually every tunnel i went to he had it... good shit hindu....i like those kure pieces and that surge....that surge stuff is fresh...... did someone say something about french toast?? forget it.... wheres the resq....post some tape..hier...vatoe??

Archived