MILK!

railspike

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Before milk was homogenized – that's mixing the cream in with the milk - cream came to the top of your milk bottle. If they took the cream off the top, they skimmed it off. What this ought to be called is not "Skim Milk" but "Skimmed Milk."

Saturated fats are bad for our arteries. We all know that, but do you know how much fat milk has in it as it comes from a cow? About 3.2 percent. So 2 percent is no big reduction.

I like half and half on my shredded wheat but when I say "half and half," I mean half milk and half cream. I bought some half and half the other day and I didn't like the taste so I looked at the label to see what it was half of and what the other half was. Listen to these ingredients: "Nonfat milk, milk, corn syrup solids, artificial color, sugar, dipotassium phosphate, sodium citrate mono, and diglycerides, carrageenan, natural and artificial flavors, vitamin A palmitate". This is half and half? It's not half anything I want and it has nothing to do with something as good as milk.

Three and a half percent is what they call Whole Milk. Why don't they just call it milk? Some of this other stuff tastes more like whole water.

My suggestion, if they want to sell more milk, is that they go back to selling what comes out of a cow.

milk is overrated. yeah it's a good source of calcium' date=' but it makes you fart a lot and makes the farts stink badly. it also puts weight on you, even the nonfat milk if you drink too much because of the calories.[/quote']

I must be intollerant to the shit now, cause milk makes my terds smell worse than 9 guys fuckin 8 guys.

I like a nice cold glass of milk every now and then, especially with Oreos...what I can't even begin to fathom is people who drink milk warm, fuckin disgusting

My girl is horrified and repulsed by milk, so I enjoy tryin to kiss her with a milk mustache

Archived