"daily dose of reality..."

FifTy CaL.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FifTy CaL.

"i suggest people to view this thread again...again i apologize for delaying the reality that no one but a select few can see...we should not think of luxury instead lets worry about survival.."

this post and your signature teamed with your user name lead me to believe your either obsessed with death, or your a g-tard idiot, but i'll give you the benifit of a doubt. please don't pull this shit on routine like makros's little trip to death island............

the first one was a result of a victim that was murdered and disassembled in the killers own house....

the next one was a result of a mexican who apparently attempted to cross the border time and time again until one day he got drunk and ran into an oncoming train...apperently his body parts were found miles scattered around the area...this information was from what i remember upon looking at the article

Originally posted by FifTy CaL.

the first one was a result of a victim that was murdered and disassembled in the killers own house....

the next one was a result of a mexican who apparently attempted to cross the border time and time again until one day he got drunk and ran into an oncoming train...apperently his body parts were found miles scattered around the area...this information was from what i remember upon looking at the article

coupled with the info it's not so bad, i retract prior statement...

Archived