For a friend....

Guest KING OF HELL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh my gosh koh! Thank you so much! You've just made me feel 500thousandmillion times better. That's a fucking great feeling. I wish you were here so I could give you the biggest hug... !

hmm.. I wonder how you knew about all those things that I like so much.....

Guest KING OF HELL

it was just a lucky guess. remember the name of this thread and anytime you feel upset, come find it. its all yours.

Guest beardo

standing in line to see godspeed last night, the dudes to the right of me were talking shit about jawbreaker, i just laughed, knowing ill see them soon. about 5 minutes later, the people to my left were talking shit about phish, haha.. boy did i stick out like a sore thumb in this crowd...

i can think of one person this thread is directed to. if that is the right person...<<hugs>><<hugs>><<hugs>>

i hope that you come up soon! jack daniels shot on me.

and if i am wrong....oh well. i still wanna give hugs out and i am willing to give shots out too.

Aw devilush! Thanks doll! You've made my morning. I'm pretty sure you got it right. I woke up this morning in such a great mood. Within two phone calls I'll be that much closer to everything I've been working towards. If all goes as planned.... 3 weeks is nothing....

hmm, i think i know who it is too? maybe not..

if so, id like next on hugs and a shot. and if im wrong, well, go back to devilush, because i dont talk to strangers.

either way, KING OF SMELL, youre so nice and sweet, i wish there were more like you. im sure you know what IM talking about. =(

oh goodness gracious.

Originally posted by Snack Pack

Aw devilush! Thanks doll! You've made my morning. I'm pretty sure you got it right. I woke up this morning in such a great mood. Within two phone calls I'll be that much closer to everything I've been working towards. If all goes as planned.... 3 weeks is nothing....

really?? i'm really excited because of you coming up as well as the other kid (hahahaha). but seriously, i really do hope that you guys get a chance to come up here. i've been waiting fooooooorrrrrreeeeeevvvvvveeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Archived