no need for a koala bear themed coffee house in space?bullshit!

Guest NoamChomsky

Guest NoamChomsky

My sister just won a contest,they are going to remodel her whole backyard for a tv show on tlc or something.How am I doing?Well my job scratching serial numbers off of chinese assault rifles was only a part time gig for a few weeks but i just got a call back to be a dishwasher at a Chevy's so I just want to say that the American dream really works.

P.S. lets hope she gets a swimming pool put in!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

AWW SHIEEETT!! my nigguh noam of the crazy ass ninjas in pajamas is back in action!

its time to take back 12oz from the emos and night owls

Guest NoamChomsky

it would have been a great restaurant!

spell euculyptus right and get a free "koala beer" made at our onsite micro-brewery.

Guest NoamChomsky

i need someone who speaks good mexican and will show me where to find cockfights also.im just worried about coming back into the U.S. there's these fucked up special forces wannabes called "ranch rescue" that go around ambushing people near the the border when they suspect drugs being smuggled in.I read about it in soldier of fortune,if i wanna get shot at i will drive around oakland, fucking guys...

Archived