Hi im new

Hollister

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

we dont go off and rag pg for no reason. its not like those douches are on our mind. but when lame rookies start showing up, the finger is naturally pointed at PG.

hollister is probably a cop, maybe not. either way, he would fit in with the pg kids more than he does here.

oh and btw, dont pretend like you wouldnt fuck one of those bitches in an abercrombie catalog.

Originally posted by Glik0

Just dont be like me and tons of kids will like you.

i think gliko's sxe ass thinks he's tough, or worse yet, someone cares. your rage is hormonal, not steroidal, i pity thee and thy insecurities. hahahaahahhahah!!!

that was a good one....

Originally posted by When

who has the balls to start a thread to welcome themselves to the board?

arent you suppose to just lurk around for a few months?

yup. i never made a "welcome me cuz i want the love from this website thread".

but welcome nonetheless. may we not eat you up alive.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Yep, welcome to our kinda humble forum.... ummm, if you're cool people will like you, if you get idiotic people will shun you.

Word, but people will shun you regardless. Damn Dirty, thats the first time I can remember you being nice, besides in all those threads with the 12oz chicks in 'em, but thats a given. No disrespect, its just that I was waiting for the typical Dirty response like " shut up " or " get out of here " or something like that. D.H. is being nice........... what is this site coming to?:burned:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Sneak, you're cool... I don't care what your mom says.

at least some one loves me!!

dirty is cooler than thou

Archived