Punk Rock Emo Vegan

Woodsavers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im such a fucking emo vintage hardcore kid. yeah im taking it back to caveman style. walk around all naked and hairy as fuck. man the little stroked out hipsters aint got shit on me.........

oh and by the way i came up on some vintage BVDs good fade and shit marks.......email me if your interested......

Guest chuck s.
Originally posted by porque

...who can we credit for that piece?...the hand got cut off...

i think it was done by Raels.

this is a damn good post, thanks

Guest PHYNE

damn if i wasnt on 2 xanax bars and a percocet id have something good to sya........

dope fucking post!

and that nace is old sweet shit though....;)

Originally posted by brian fellow

Originally posted by Woodsavers

245075_256186092051916428_vl.jpg

who is this...

That's VOR1 DBI crew underrated and most certainly slept on, did tons of damage in the early 90's with partner Dead and some later stuff with SPONE. Has some of the best fill-ins ever...

Originally posted by remio

thats funny someone mentioned the VOR. i really like that guys stuff, and i never see any of it anywhere..

do you have the fliks to do a post on him woodsavers??

I actually do have a few more things from him, mostly bombing though and not enough for a post, unless others with fliks of his would be good enough to add to the post and make it a decent thread...

Guest brian fellow

seymour vor..

Originally posted by Woodsavers

I actually do have a few more things from him, mostly bombing though and not enough for a post, unless others with fliks of his would be good enough to add to the post and make it a decent thread...

i would like to see more vor...

Archived