dreams with other 12oz members in it

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TEARZ

i dream of beardo

haha, this shit is funny because i had a dream about beardo last week, and this thread jogged my memory...

in my dream:

i went into rite aid, and i notice that in the drink section, there's a little door where you can actually walk in to a walk-in cooler of sorts. on the outside of the door was a picture of beardo making a doofy face and underneath his head it read "WHO IS BEARDO SPEARS?"

anyway, when i walked into the cooler room or whatever the fuck it was, there was a whole room of rite aid slushies and smoothies that you could order with girls behind a fruity counter ready to make your drink and all sorts of pictures of beardo drinking them as if he were a celeb that people would want to emulate. to wrap it up in a nutshell, beardo was the marketing tool for rite aid to sell smoothies and slushies. then i remember that the dream turned really bad after that- i don't remember details, and i don't think it was beardo related, but i woke up early thinking that it was my first bad dream in a while.

i'm not joking at all. i'm dead serious.

Archived