Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
taco bell bomber

spam from god

now they have people iming me out of now where about god..what the fuck is wrong with people these days?

SidRoch [7:10 PM]: People like yourself are what has turned us off to Religion

(me) GrafFMaticaL 2k [7:11 PM]: thanks man that measn alot to me coming from you

SidRoch [7:11 PM]: People like yourself are what has turned us off to Religion

(me) GrafFMaticaL 2k [7:11 PM]: i really appriciate you admiring me...but theres no need to..im just like everyone else

SidRoch [7:11 PM]: Thank you for your responses. They have been anonymously logged in the AI (Artifical Intelligence) response database. You can send one more response to be recorded. These are questions from promotion of a Christian website. So, be nice in your response. [] For more information visit : Hey you! Check out this site It will change your life! >> Click here <<

(me) GrafFMaticaL 2k [7:12 PM]: i trully believe that god will come from the heavens and destroy your penis..have a good night

that sounds like some super-nerd was trying to fuck with your head. i hate nerds. like nerds with greasy hair, and double chins, and who use un-necessary big words. grrrrrrr....

Originally posted by taco bell bomber:

(me) GrafFMaticaL 2k [7:12 PM]: i trully believe that god will come from the heavens and destroy your penis..have a good night

oh that's rich

GrafFMaticaL 2k [7:11 PM]: thanks man that measn alot to me coming from you

oh man....i cant help but just laugh. man i wish i had whitty responses like this.. well no one instant messages me anyway so whats the use...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this