The Truth about Limp Biskit

Gnes 37

copied from the Anticon forum,,

as told by kid zelda/circus (of the shape shifters cbs graff crew fame)

ok now ........

not to talk shit or any thing , but let me tell you all why we dissed these guys on our album .... not because i just think there muzak is whak , but ..... check it ..... dj leathal was from house of pain .... he isnt even irish .... # 1 ... he is the master mind behind limp bizket .... he was fresh off the boat from russia .... he moved to hollywood ca ..... dj rob one & meck (cbs/shape shifters fame) taught him how to scratch & every thing there is to know about hip hop .... (as told by them) .... he used to walk around beverly hills with his LA RAIDERS & black KINGS hat on in 90 degree weather ..... any ways , when house of pain blew up ? myself & meck rolled up to the holywood paladium when they were all large , we saw dj lethal & asked him if he could get us in to the show & he totally fronted on meck & acted like we were all jocking him ..... after house of pain fell off & disappeared .... the members broke up & went their seperate ways ..... dj lethal discovered this punk rock/metal band from florida named "limp bizket" ... he took them under his wing and trained them how to be more like "rage against the machine" & trains a jock how 2 rap , like a puppy how to piss on news paper & prepared them for a hollywood major label deal ..... any ways .... "mear" another artist from cbs was making t shirts designs for an underground line of clothing comming from la called CONART .... while OD was producing the album "beneath the surface" ? he asked me if i would like to do the album cover .... i told him that there was this dude from my crew "mear" who was really dope & that he should do it instead , so i took od to his house 2 look at his paintings & i took mear to the good life & he met the freestyle fellowship ... etc ... & thus it was born .... celestial picked up "beneath the surface" ... & so mear has been doing their album covers ever since .... (im not trying to claim credit for all these peoples success , but this is how it went down)...... any ways limp bizket calls up the CONART studio & says "we see this guy mear & we want this street type of graffitti look for our album cover , they ask him to paint a picture of fred looking all b-boyish" (by the way , look at their first album cover or their first video & check out the graff on there ... ha ha ha ! i dont care what any of you say , these guys were never dope) they had a mojor deal & had lot of money to offer him ..... money that none of us could ever offer him for an album cover ... so he did it & i cant really blame him , he works hard ..... we all knew that they were fake , & so we never thought that they would blow up ... but i realise it now , thats what people eat up .... an image .... it was all payed for , just like method man ...... they have millions of dollars to run their adds pushing that crap hard all over KROQ (wich is owned by mtv) & in the mid west , where kids are unfamiliar with the real shit going on in LA , so ? they blow up all huge on TRL with carson daily etc . .... thus puff daddy verses ozzy is born "jiggy rap metal was invented" as if tons of other un heard of groups wernt already doen this stuff years before" (also ... LA JAE who is more currently dj-ing for the shape shifters) was working with group in new york called "the shinning paths" these guys were doing this shit so long ago & a better job may i add .... dj lethal came into one of their recording sessions & wanted to turn a few knobs on the work that they had already done , & so call "discover them & put his name on their album as producer credits" (their album can be found on www.theworldofhiphop.com ....... these guys jump on the band wagon as if to be pioneers of a brand new art form ..... bull shit ! this a perfect example of some body who has never touched a can of spray paint , or ever bust a freestyle at an open mic in his life , chillen on yo mtv raps on a special about "white rappers" throwing fred durst in the line up with the likes of kid rock , emenem , third bass & the beastie boys .... now to rap this up ..... limp bisket approaches mear to do their second album cover (& we were giving him mad shit for it) .... but once again its rediculouse money , that he cant really pass up .... so ? he works on this piece for their next album & submits it to them ... & they reject it , & say that they dont like it ?! so mear then does a second one & submits it to them again .... and they reject it again ... & they tell him to do it again ..... & so mears tells limp bisket to fuck off ! & he takes their money ...... (so the inside scoop told to me by mear himself) ..... mear was curiouse to see what the album art would actually finally look like ..... their new album drops ...... on the cover , there is a picture of 4 naked guys representing the members of limp bisket .... the four naked guys are sitting on a pile of "hot dogs" ..... ok ? one of the naked guys is holding up a "star fish" .... the center of the star fish ?.... resembles a "butt hole" .... now get this .... are you all ready ? ..... the tital of their album is .............. any body ? ...... THE CHOCOLATE STAR FISH & HOT DOG FLAVORED WATER !...... go see it for your self , as limp bisket would say ..."just think about it" ..... ha ha ha ha ha !

so ? thats why we dissed these guys on our album "adopted by aliens" on celestial with a cut called "korn bizkit" ...... cause these heavy metal cats who think they can pick up a mic & just rap ? are just trying to capitalise on the whole hip hop under ground culture ..... & their entire image is owed to us & members of cbs .... they are trying to represent some thing that they know nothing about .... & they are becomming sucessfull at it & making millions of dollars , because the majority of the population ? just buys that shit up , cause they dont know the real deal ..... and groups like us ? just get swept under & will never get the coverage that they do , cause we are all broke as fuck ! & this guy never once shouted out any thanks yous on their album , to meck , or dj rob one ..... & dj rob one lived & died for this shit !.... & never got the props he deserved ..... but let me tell you ... this shit aint over ..... beware on the look out for "the revenge of dj mc nsane kid korn bizkit" the story of the struggle of the tuff life trials & errors & what it was like as the only white kid growing up in the ghetto , comming some time in the future .... bark at the devil !

peace out yalls

r.i.p DJ ROB ONE & SK8 CBS crew los angles

love ..... your truely

mista circuleez maximus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dBUSH

I was hoping that it was stictly business with MEAR. On the CD, uh- the one he did- there is a video thingy for your computer thingy thats the Nookie song playing and Mear is painting the cover- thats pretty cool. Yep.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Jankie:

Fuck anticon...

…Jankie, youre trippin!

"Momma had a baby and his popped off…"

...as if i need anymore convincing of limp dicksucks complete ineptness at music,now i can rest assure that my intial instincts were correct, they are a fabrication of the antichrist...dj lethal and fred dawosrt, thank you for doin mears a favor and the whole graf world, cause it doesnt need to get associated with your fuckin' wackness...

"...so mears tells limp bisket to fuck off ! & he takes their money..."

...thats priceless, hope he did a nice handstyle across freds face on the way out too...rOe

mear as a business man made the right move...we all dont like our jobs do we???hope that guy will be the next great artist..like dali,petri,leonardo,ect ect

but i knew there was a big reason why i didnt like limp bisclit...

go show GNES...let thier fans know!!!hahaha

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

everyone knows they suck....but of course the masses will go cazy over there albums thats the way it goes...music's about expression but what the world likes is not.......because people dont like to think....iam a pretty big idout for acaully carein fuck...

------------------

...if hip-hop is a movement then iam the moronic reincarnation of kintic energy....

Originally posted by rusto-man:

you know i tryed to read your post.but half way threw i got bored. i dont give a fuck about how you got or anyone you know got screwed over..HAHA.

I never got screwed over better shut up or your girlfriend gonna show up on here

Archived