Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dethdethdeth

how to break a laptop

Guest krie

droppin it would be the best way, looks like an accident as well.

why arent u keen to drop it deth ?

ok, so your little brother got ahold of your laptop and dropped it. how hard of a lie is that?

if that's too much for you then get an magnet the size of a baseball...

my ultimate goal is to get a new one through my service protection plan. when the salesman sold it to me, he suggested i do just this. but apparently drops aren't covered. do you think dropping it and saying it was just 'wear and tear' is the best way to go?

i would put it in your school bag, and then leave said bag on top of the trunk of your friend's car... that was covered by my warrentee...

i'm pretty sure you could do some dammage with magnets too...

or find some way to get it good and hot... i heard about some lady that put her titanium powerbook in the oven and it was still covered under apple's warentee...

spills....liquid is an emeny.

either that or just be as stupid as yourself and youll find away.

install windows on it and run several applications at once.

actually, magnets are a good call, and you can always unscrew everything, open it up and have a look inside for anything that you could accidently make loose.

running windows and many applications? crashes? none :) fool.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i like the idea of beating someone with it.

maybe a robber breaks into your house while your posting up on 12oz, having nothing close at hand, you grab the laptop and start smashing the robbers head in with your laptop, then he pulls out his machete and sticks it right through your laptop, takes the laptop from you, throws it on the ground, jumps on it a few times, then runs out the door.

or how about, while you were on 12oz, a rabbit jumped into your window, then onto your labtop. Pissed all over your key's took a bite out of the Mother board and scraped the screen with his claws yo

Guest ctrl+alt+del

seriously though, pour maple syrup into the drives and any other openings, while the computer is turned on.

delete vital window's files, and then break the laptop's cdrom laser somehow, so they can't reinstall windows easily.:)

just give it to my friend he knows how to jack up computers... haha.. just open up your comp and start touching things in there and unplugging the plugs and switching them around you dont exactly know what they are but you know you sholdnt be touching them and your plan on breaking it will work out fine!:D

i don't know what kind of warranty you have, but when i bought the service plan for my laptop one of the things the salesman kept telling me so that i'd buy the plan was that "just in case you slip on some ice" or something while carrying around the computer i'd still be covered. i don't know, you said drops weren't covered, but maybe accidental ice slippage is...just a thought.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this