how to break a laptop

dethdethdeth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my ultimate goal is to get a new one through my service protection plan. when the salesman sold it to me, he suggested i do just this. but apparently drops aren't covered. do you think dropping it and saying it was just 'wear and tear' is the best way to go?

i would put it in your school bag, and then leave said bag on top of the trunk of your friend's car... that was covered by my warrentee...

i'm pretty sure you could do some dammage with magnets too...

or find some way to get it good and hot... i heard about some lady that put her titanium powerbook in the oven and it was still covered under apple's warentee...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i like the idea of beating someone with it.

maybe a robber breaks into your house while your posting up on 12oz, having nothing close at hand, you grab the laptop and start smashing the robbers head in with your laptop, then he pulls out his machete and sticks it right through your laptop, takes the laptop from you, throws it on the ground, jumps on it a few times, then runs out the door.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

seriously though, pour maple syrup into the drives and any other openings, while the computer is turned on.

just give it to my friend he knows how to jack up computers... haha.. just open up your comp and start touching things in there and unplugging the plugs and switching them around you dont exactly know what they are but you know you sholdnt be touching them and your plan on breaking it will work out fine!:D

i don't know what kind of warranty you have, but when i bought the service plan for my laptop one of the things the salesman kept telling me so that i'd buy the plan was that "just in case you slip on some ice" or something while carrying around the computer i'd still be covered. i don't know, you said drops weren't covered, but maybe accidental ice slippage is...just a thought.

i blew a speaker in my laptop the other day

it sucks cause now when i turn up the bass its just a buzz sound not music

but the other speaker is still kickin, i wish i could transfer all the sound to the one speaker

Originally posted by When

i blew a speaker in my laptop the other day

it sucks cause now when i turn up the bass its just a buzz sound not music

but the other speaker is still kickin, i wish i could transfer all the sound to the one speaker

Running Windows? Start> Control Panel> Sounds and Audio Devices> Advanced> Volume Balance.

Originally posted by effyoo

Running Windows? Start> Control Panel> Sounds and Audio Devices> Advanced> Volume Balance.

thats a no go. my audio mixer blows

i need to thrash this thing and get me some linux

Archived