Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KING BLING

Poker Songs

Guest KING BLING

So a group of my friends and I have a poker night every Sunday, I am looking for some new music I could bring that would accent poker well...anything from Willie Nelson to Quasimoto works, it just has to be have that certain thing. Recommendations anyone?

A storm rolls in from the sea

Covering the land with black thunder clouds

Rain whips the ground at their feet

As they come ashore in this foreign land

the band, OAR, the song, "crazy game of poker" it's long as fuck, like 8:30, but it's a good one. and even though i'm only third or fourth to respond, i can't believe that kenny roger's "the gambler" hasn't been mentioned. i've got a shit load of other songs that aren't necessarily poker related, but vegas/gambling related...i have what the doctor's call a little bit of a gambling problem myself. oh, and i'm sure you've seen it, but if you're into poker, do yourself a favor and go get the movie rounders with matt damon, edward norton, and gretchen mol. that shit is the fucking truth. good luck bro, represent aces all night!

Guest krie

anything with an acoustic guitar in it would be good i think..

well, there's some pretty good replies in here so far, but i can't think of a goddamn one... got nirvana stuck in my head, and i don't mind one bit...

Guest DMX

obviously johnny cash

slayer

wu tang clan

metallica

duke ellington

billie holiday

dr. dre (only the chronic)(and not that 200 bullshit)

notorious BIG

iron maiden

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by freeze

oh, and i'm sure you've seen it, but if you're into poker, do yourself a favor and go get the movie rounders with matt damon, edward norton, and gretchen mol. that shit is the fucking truth.

Hell yes I've seen it...additionally if you have it in you see "Croupier" a british movie that is hands down one of the top 5 movies ever made...add to the list, so far so good.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this