Poker Songs

Guest KING BLING

Guest KING BLING

So a group of my friends and I have a poker night every Sunday, I am looking for some new music I could bring that would accent poker well...anything from Willie Nelson to Quasimoto works, it just has to be have that certain thing. Recommendations anyone?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the band, OAR, the song, "crazy game of poker" it's long as fuck, like 8:30, but it's a good one. and even though i'm only third or fourth to respond, i can't believe that kenny roger's "the gambler" hasn't been mentioned. i've got a shit load of other songs that aren't necessarily poker related, but vegas/gambling related...i have what the doctor's call a little bit of a gambling problem myself. oh, and i'm sure you've seen it, but if you're into poker, do yourself a favor and go get the movie rounders with matt damon, edward norton, and gretchen mol. that shit is the fucking truth. good luck bro, represent aces all night!

obviously johnny cash

slayer

wu tang clan

metallica

duke ellington

billie holiday

dr. dre (only the chronic)(and not that 200 bullshit)

notorious BIG

iron maiden

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by freeze

oh, and i'm sure you've seen it, but if you're into poker, do yourself a favor and go get the movie rounders with matt damon, edward norton, and gretchen mol. that shit is the fucking truth.

Hell yes I've seen it...additionally if you have it in you see "Croupier" a british movie that is hands down one of the top 5 movies ever made...add to the list, so far so good.

• 9 months later...

Archived