RULES???

Trousersnake

Ok I as going over the rules no drugs,no this no that. well what about graff yall bitchin about this and that closing threads about this and that.What about graff Aint that Illegal.we can talk bout graff but please dont talk about drugs or dont talk about selling anything.what a bunch of horse shit..you want to Know shit well,so what I did drugs,shot up Heoin,cocaine,etc,stole shit .I aint proud but fuck it I did it.what the fuck does everybody care,I look at fucks on here every day like dirty habit and other fucks what do they do to contribute graff ?nothin there TOYS. they sit on here talk shit,trade there fukin files talk shit to tease(who is also toy)

> then try to get a few laughs from everybody else..what ever all I got to say Is this is dumb.I dont even care what the fuck is going on ,you all will be Idiots.and that is all.live on have fun this is all that I ever have to say on 12OZ .Wish me good luck on kickin dope...BIER DAC AKA VINOE79.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, another appreciation thread for me..... what's this like number 12 now or something? 2 in the same day from you. That's so sweet Chopper you really do care. And don't act like you hate Tease, you know he's your boy. And this *is* Ch0, if you're so worried about talking about illegal stuff maybe first you gotta paint some illegal stuff ya genious..... *then* you can take your discussion about it over to third rail. This is no graff discussion.

Oh oh oh ohyeah, and you're an idiot for shooting heroine.

haha, man.... calling me toy is not offensive to me. If you stay here in Dallas, I'd be happy to meet up with you and you can call me one to my face. Then we'll see if you could crawl back to the comp to post about anything again. Haha, peace.... ya emo avenger.

Guest sneak

if you were talking to me, then fine. i really couldnt give a flying shit if you called me a toy. ill admit that im not the best writer in the world, but im not a toy. but if your up for a fight, come to london and ill see what i can do

Guest sneak
Originally posted by CHOPPER

Ya i was not talkin to you fuckmouth^^^^

but you were then. same things apply then

Guest imported_Europe

Since you are already aware of the rules, there is no need to point them out to you.

Closed.

Archived