Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Morris

george foremans lean mean fat reducing grilling machine

simply the greatest thing to hit my kitchen since sliced bread..I have ahd this thing for almost 6 months and I use it atleast 5 times a week to cook a meal on...I just ate a grilled bacon and tomato sandwich...it was great. props to george foreman for making it easy for lazy people such as myself to cook.

sounds great man...that thing just gave me plenty of ideas....good quik meal...hot...good post...pobably easy cleaning...mate i must give you an A+

good job...

i would honestly rather use a gril. i like grills and burning off my eyebrows. but the foreman grill looks somewhat amusing

oh yeah george foreman only gets paid to talk on the commercials he didnt come up with the thing

i had one at my old apartment, then i moved and it was my roomates so he kept it. i miss that thing so much. and, i also like to pretend in my mind that george foreman did invent it because he's cool.

it is an awesome little invention. I love it. But ever since the outside of it broke.. we haven't used it as much. Dang, I need a new one. Ain't nothing like some yummy grilled cheese samiches.

----------------

ms+ec

i like how goerge lost his last fight only to look into the cameras to talk about his lean mean grillin machine....hahahaha

I don't care who invented it...its still the worlds greatest invention. without this small thing in my kitchen I would either starve to death or eat even more fast food. my george foreman grill has kept me alive and kept money in my pockets.

the guy is still fat he obviouslly did not make it lolol

word you got me

i will go buy one!

------------------

i hate working

Guest TEARZ

don't try to be too cool.

this thing dominates.

Guest platapie

i always wondered about those things. i want one now.

i think i'll stick to my JOHNSON BROWER home grilling machine, thank you very much. harumph!

I have a friend who cooks burgers on the george forman thing, then pours all the grease from the grease catcher into a bowl and dips his sandwich into it. i'm no longer a big fan.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

the foreman grill rocks!!!! but they really need to redesign that stupid little grease collecting tray. it always get knocked out of position or lost or something to lessen the joy of (easy) cooking.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this