bitch ass rice rocket

LASFOAK

me and my friends were fucking driving down te raod and my friend throws a drink at this bright yellow rice rocket which it diserves to be hit and the fucking vag calls the cops on me and they come to my house and right me a ticket now that bitch needs to clean his VAG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A rice rocket is a 1987 honda civic that's been lowered by removing the suspension altogether, has cheap and ugly hubcaps, a retarded looking spoiler, an expensive GReddy or HKS exhaust system, and little to no other enhancements. Oh, I almost forgot the 50,000+ little stickers that no doubt add 5 horsepower each. And from all that work rice rockets run 16 second quarter miles at a whopping 80 miles per hour.

whether you drive a nice little import (fuck the sticker/decal craze), a slammed low rider, or a god damn Astrovan with fuzzy pink interior, dont disrespect some one else ride because chances are they've put alot of fucking work into it.

http://www.rx7.com/pics/040800-jotechcivic-tn.jpg'>

Thats a rice rocket...all those stickers? Yeah theyre called sponsorships to pay for his NINE second quarter mile CIVIC which might do the quarter at a little more than 80 mph...just a guess.

Even though i dont have a rice rocket, Id of gotten out of my ride and beat your motherfucken ass. Then I bet your pussy ass would be yellin for the police. It was a smart move for those guys to drop the dime on you, better you than them.

had nothing to do with you, except youre a good man. There was no need for him to throw the bottle because he was probably riding around in 1987 chevy corsica then commin on 12oz to E-thug his story to try and sound like a bad ass.

Originally posted by Glik0

had nothing to do with you, except youre a good man. There was no need for him to throw the bottle because he was probably riding around in 1987 chevy corsica then commin on 12oz to E-thug his story to try and sound like a bad ass.

Don't forget the 89 Cavaliers or how 'bout those 86 Chevettes, that Dodge Aires K Car has balls.

/ im not a fan of those super modded thangs. More of the sleeper type person myself.

i like hondas, but at the same time i know theyre one of the weakest 'road racing' cars out there to start off with. But just the 'swapability' aka the ability to put practically anything into a honda with little to no insane modification makes them a favorite to most people and a versitile car.

Archived