DO YOU FEEL LIKE I DO?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

who to trust

who is bad company

who is real

who has my back

you know..its been a good week..out of all the stress, the day shines brighter today than it did yesterday..i know who my friends are and who are my enemies..

like bob marley said..you worst enemy can be your best friend...and your best friend..your worst enemy.(which has been revieled to me)

out of many people..

i know who listens

i know who sees

i know those that can speak without filth constantly pouring out pathetic mouths.

i know those that actually know..

i think ima change..cause i like it.live life "better" again.i dont like the way i've been living.its like i left cali cause of that reason..and it has followed me back here to hawaii.

i dont like violence anymore..i dont know why, but it has left me.everybody is trying to act hard these days..notice the word "ACT".haha..i used to be hard.but now, i'm going towards solidness."the old me" positivity in a world of negative..i lost much respect for trying to go that path..

like being negative was making me cool.sad sick world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you have a friend or friends that seem fake?you seen the real sides of them, but sometimes you see something thats not them.

i think for me..out of all the friends that i know i can trust..there are only 3.(on this island) people that i know are real, are my gangbangin friends outa aliamanu..it just seems like everybody is fake.my fake friends are scared of my gangbangin ones..cause i think that just as much as i can see..my homies will look deep into them..i know it makes people uncomfortable to look into thier souls, but why be uncomfortable?

why stay fake?be real.stop acting like the next man..

this was gonna be a post in a thread, but i feel that it would make a much better thread than a simple post.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by willy.wonka

..i know who my friends are and who are my enemies..

like bob marley said..you worst enemy can be your best friend...and your best friend..your worst enemy.(which has been revieled to me)

out of many people..

well my "mate" last nite, threw a bottle at me for dancing with a girl he went out with, he thort i was coming onto her even tho i have had a girlfriend which i love for the last YEAR. i agree with wot u wrote willy.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Maybe the people you think are your friends really arent in short...And the people who you think are your enemys would make better friends...thats what I got out of it...And this has been proven true to me on 2 occasions...

Intangie, you are my best enemy.

ive actually become really good friends with people i hated and they hated me, found we got lots in common and get along very well now.

Guest willy.wonka

on the reals..i think my goodday has gotten better.

i think i was still stressed, but these past few days i've been getting plenty answers...im always watching..just watching.dont let that stressed message up there get you down.right now it feels like im watching my life being thrown into a different cycle..i've got much love for all my homies..and love what is happening right now.

i've fought alot of battles with myself ..beat myself up inside for trusting and believing in to many people and ended up being taken advantage of.. i know *trust* me how that fucking story goes... it sucks..

a friend today could be an enemy tommorow..

Guest willy.wonka

aliens have learned to love.nightowls

i dont think my friends today will ever be my enemies..

yup, thats the truth for me.even those that i've banished out of my life, if they're willing..i'll always have thier back.its just my instinct.

Archived